cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Please advise, i am observing alarms for high temperature in routers for example below logs for C2900 series.how it can be fixed & thank you in advance Intake Left(Bezel) temperature: 46 Celsius, AbnormalIntake Left temperature: 47 Celsius, AbnormalE...

Mansour by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, originally we were given a /27 for the WAN on a metro circuit. I was hoping to extend this without buying more routable ips for the LAN. So I took the /27 and divided it, creating new subnets. The /27 was divided to a /30 for the WAN and a /28, /...

Hello Guys, i am wondering if there is a methode to make a Tunnel in a Tunnel. Something like a Tunnel between two ASA Firewalls and then a Tunnel between two Router. PC0 and PC1 should be Tunneling though the Firewalls and then though the Routers. 

Unbenannt.PNG
dennisvdt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, this is a Korean company. Today, our internet connection kept disconnecting and I was having a lot of trouble. "RV340-vpn20" This equipment is currently in use.After checking the manual at the link below, the problem we encountered today is a...

upp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have cisco router 1921 with EHWIC module (8 L2 ports). I've connected Ge0/0 to ISP. And i want to use L2 ports for connecting WLC 2504 and couple of APs (see graphic). But i'm not able to accsess internet on my WLC. Can anybody help with config? IS...

Net.PNG
ev4ld by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone. Can someone guide me how I can make my router L2 port work? Currently manage to make the port give out an ip address using VLAN2 instead of VLAN1 but still, there is no traffic to the gateway. Following is the config: version 16.12servic...

AWRS22 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am doing a school project and I have been trying to figure out how to configure OSPF to prefer the direct path between Area 1 and 2 (that is, the path between Router 3 and Router 5), in the diagram attached to this post. Can anyone guide me ac...

Hi all, Do you know what the meaning is or how to fix it ?, thank you Model : 3925 Mar 10 21:58:49.582 UTC: %ENVMON-1-CPU_CORE_WARNING_OVERTEMP: Warning: CPU core is very hot value = 18. It exceeds threshold 22. Please resolve system cooling immediat...

cm6043 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two layer 3 switches and each have a WAN connection connected. currently each switch is using the direct WAN connection as primary so I thought I will use variance 2 so that each switch can use both links. however, after applying variance ...

ali007 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a collapsed core network, with some 4500s as our core node layer. I changed the Data and Voice VLAN IDs around to be the same across our network along with their SVIs. However, we have one switch that connects to two core nodes. one of the 45...

3e1cd5c5-eeb4-4e48-9e2c-243a41eaeaa3.png

I have two sites A and B connected by T1 line. Site A has another T1 line connecting A-C and Site B has another T1 line connecting B-C. I want to eliminate one of the T1 lines B-C so I need to route the B-C connection from B-A-C instead using the T1 ...

Dear Members,I've a unique case for one of my customer to discuss, He wants to configure DHCP on Cisco router as dhcp server.his address range are crazy. But he doesn't want to touch / change network right now cause production is live and he can't af...