Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3725

I have a 3725 Router that I want to upgrade its Flash from 32MB to 64MB. I opened up it and didn't see any regular slot for Flash Memory. All it had slots for DRAM. There is a slot available though on a mother board for a Compact type of Flash. ...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A 2811 router recently was powered down and up, and on reboot, would only boot to ROMMON mode. We got this message during the boot cycle:"Readonly ROMMON initialized boot: cannot open "flash:" boot: cannot determine first executable file name on dev...

kfolkman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble connecting to a few ATM elements on the network. When I do a "show atm map" I noticed that the entry for the devices that I cannot connect to do not have a VPI/VCI entry. (Please see attached file). I do not know why this is hap...

I have an 851 that i need to configure to work with an ATT gateway. I have the WAN ported set up to receive DHCP from the ATT GW but it is not receiving the IP. I have the int that it is connected to set to DMZ mode. The gateway states that the 851 i...

Resolved! Choosing a router

Hi networkers,I need to choose a router to satisfy the following:- there are 11 frame relay circuits, possibility of growth,-1 ISDN BRI connection,-1 E1,-no Voip at the present moment,Which router do you suggest me to choose?

Hi there,I am testing Sup720 failover with 7600 IOS 12.2(33)SRD2. I am seeing issues of LDP disconnect and it is causing an outage of approximately 2 minutes. I have enabled BGP and OSPF for NSF. I have also enabled ldp graceful restart. The superv...

Hello,      i have 2 sites connected using different ISPs, we configured EIGRP over GRE tunnel.when one of the 2 links are down , the traffic not affected.when the other go down , the two GRE goes down

Resolved! ASA 5510

Hi all,I have an ASA5510 with an ethernet card and a 10 Mbps link. I would like to upgrade to 20 Mbps. will I need a new fastethernet card?The question may sound silly, but I wonder if it is different with ASAs.Thanks

I took Netflows off the serial lines on our routers facing our carriers MPLS network. All but 1 of the sites returned traffic I expected (protocols and endpoints were all recognizable) The one site had hosts and protocols not associated to our networ...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure the following commands on an XR device ?Router#sh running-config interface ATM5/3.1Building configuration...Current configuration : 200 bytes!interface ATM5/3.1 point-to-point ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.128 no ip directed-broadca...

pramod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boy this BGP stuff can get pretty deep.I've managed to solve enough issues to get a solution to a particularly contorted VRF-based peering with an older non-MBGP neighbor. I won't get into details because this is a pretty unique situation.However ev...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIn area0 i have networks 10.0.1.0/24, 10.0.2.0/24 and 10.0.3.0/24 and 10.0.4.0/24. R1 is ABR between area0 and area1. What LSA type 3 will be send into area1 ? (what network and mask will be inside this LSA3?)Thanx

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card