cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,We currently have a 2811 router with two 2 port T1 WICs. These are configured in a single IMA group as a 6Mb internet circuit.We would like to double our capacity by adding two more 2 port T1 WICs. From my reading, we can't create an IMA group...

jhowison by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI first of all, the system log like below:Jun 18 08:59:28 c_kc2 4577: Jun 18 09:42:17 KST: %FIB-2-FIBDISABLE: Fatal error, slot 8/0 (8): CEF-Common: no memoryJun 18 08:59:28 c_kc2 4578: SLOT 8: Jun 18 09:42:17 KST: %SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocati...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues with getting an etherchannel between a 2821 (on-board giga ports) and 3750. I have followed the config shown in the Cisco docs but can not ping the devices, and when I do a Show etherchannel command on the 2821 no ports are shown a...

nick.welsh by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am in a bit of a confusion here. I am planning to implement dual gateway implementation to avoid single point of failure. Now I have HSRP and STP running on couple of 6509 which help with the l3 traffic for the intra site. Now t...

Hello everybody,i'm a little bit stucked here so i hope someone can point me into the right direction.We have 2 1841 routers with ISDN BRI interfaces.One Router (master) has two Ethernet interfaces pointing to LAN and WAN. The WAN interface is a publ...

I have a cisco 7206VXR with an NPE 400/ and a PA-MC-T3 (not the EC module.). The service provider essentially hands off a DS3, and terminates the T1's at the remote ends. Is there anyway to do any kind of load balancing or bonding of multiple T1's on...

mmunoatmc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL , I have a problem here ? Plz help me to sort out this. I have 6513 switch in my core location which is connected to 7613 router. Router has many WAN links with MPLS and p2p connectivity. If i have load on network like when there is ...

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create 2 seperate DHCP pools on 2 subinterfaces. The reason I am asking is because I want to create a router on a stick with seperate DHCP pools. Thanks in an advance.

bsudol79p by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We chose the Cisco 1800 Series routers as an entry point to scale our VPN solution. This much needed upgrade was a business decision to provide scalable, secure VPN tunnels over IPSEC with GRE between remote offices connected via high-speed public n...

Hi, I have to open 112.0.0.0/8, 113.0.0.0/8,114.0.0.0/8,115.0.0.0/8,116.0.0.0/8,117.0.0.0/8,118.0.0.0/8 & 119.0.0.0/8 in Prefix list, but in one line. Please help how can I use le & ge funda for that. I need to use only one line.

Hi Friends,I need to connect my network to the Telco over MPLS. I have 10 Branches connecting to my HQ. I am running EIGRP at my network, i want to connect the Network to the Telco's MPLS. Telco is runnig BGP on the network, i want to know how to con...