cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,Our remote locations are connected to our datacenter using VPN over DSL lines.We face issues when there are packet loss over the DSL line.Our requirement is to switch over the traffic to a backup link when the quality of the DSL link detor...

Hi,Is there a way to enable logging (to a SysLog host) for all firewall-functionality on a Cisco 877 ADSL router ?I did some setup using SDM-express, but this doesn't give any SysLog-messages for passed or failed connections. It should be possible b...

Hello, I read that MPLS uses the IP control plan. What would it mean? Thanks, Michelot

hostettle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all Iam tring to use Etherchannel technology to provide load balance and backup link of two wireless point to point link , my configuration is working fine bafore adding wireless link but when wireless link is replace with utp cable switch worki...

Hi All, I have a 1721 router with a WIC 4ESW 4 port switch card and an integrated T1 controller. I have a T1 to the core of my network going into this Cisco 1721 router. I need have all the devices plugged into the 4 port switch on one network and th...

resoh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 router with a subrate T3/E3 installed in it. When I run a "sh hardware" it shows the card is present, yet a "sh int" does not appear to show it, not can I appear to configure it in any way. The IOS installed should support T3 cards fr...

bjberginz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,if a router learn a network from iBGP and eBGP, and eBGP source has prepend the AS, which one would be preferred path?assume origin code is incomplete due to redistribution from an ibgp router.would the longer prefix from eBGP less preferred, o...

Hi all,I have a MLPPP with 2 T1's connecting the main branch and a remote branch. I called the telco to let them know I would be setting these T1's up as a multilink, incase they needed to do anything different. They told me nothing needed to be ch...

Hi All, I have a 2811 with a Network Module (NM-2CE1T1_PRI).I want to understand the configuration of my router (please see document attached). I understand this is a Network Module that has to E1 ports.There's one E1 that's configured but it is divi...

Hi Everybody,I need a clarification on the behaviour of BGP with equal cost path (maximum-paths 2)I have 1841 Router with Dual leased line named my ISP named ISP-1. I was runnning BGP between my router(AS 500) & ISP-1 (AS100). Since the two links are...

Hello all,We are having multiple links to our core site using bgp .one is shdsl and other is fiber.We have bgp and As no. provided by ISP .BGP is taken care by isp.on our remote site we have 2 interfaces configured with wan ips and as no.Both wan ips...