Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Prefix-list

Hi all,I need your explanation for the below prefix list.I want to allow only the IP address from 11.1.0.0 to 11.1.3.0 with mask 255.255.255.0Initially i configured the ip prefix-list SAIRAM permit 11.1.0.0/16 ge 22 le 24I thought that, I am matching...

Hi !I'm currently studding BSCI Exam, I setup a small frame relay lab with 4 routers where one of them is setup as a frame relay switch.In all lab setup I seen about frame relay I find different DLCI number on all interfaces. I know DLCI is locally ...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,On a cisco 7600 rsp720 we have a RP compactflash and also a SP compactflash, how do we access RP flash and SP flash, also when we do a show sup-bootdisk what compact flash are we seeing.Many Thanks

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am configuring a cisco2611 and in need of help please.the layout as follow:cable modem > cisco851 (service provider router-i believe in bridge mode) > cisco2611.i am not able to:1-get internet connection.2-not able to get dhcp address on vista lapt...

mhasabal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites connected utilizing IPSEC with an ASA 5510 at each site. A T1 is terminated at both sites by the ASA. A site-to-site IPSEC vpn is established through the ASA. Traffic at the main site flows from the ASA 5510 to a Catalyst 4507.We now...

wdgolden1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have configured 3560 in L3 mode and it is working perfectly. No issue is found.Recently i have configured DHCP SNOOPING & IP VERIFY SOURCE in all the ports of the switch for enabling anti spoofing. It is also working perfectly as getting...

HelloI am configuring an 1841 and had a look at the access-class that one can tie to the console port.However the access-class is an IP Based ACL, which makes me wonder how it is meant to block a serial connection? (ie I plug my console cable from my...

All,I've set up an mpls network in gns, and I had a question about route-targets. I'm assuming that a route-target is nothing more than an arbitrary number that matches other route-targets. If it doesn't match, then the routes don't get injected into...

I have one cisco 1841 router in which is isdn is not working. Layer 1 Status:DEACTIVATED and getting **ERROR**: host_disconnect_ack: Call rejected cause No circuit/channel available(0x22) call id 0x800Ais st. PLs let me know this is ISP issue or IOS/...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card