cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,Is there any way i can configure Cisco Router as ISATAP client. Another Cisco Router is configured as ISATAP sever.I donot have Windows XP. So I want to test ISATAP server.Is there anyway i can test ISATAP server with Cisco Router as ISA...

I know how to get the interface ID from a mac BUT whats that goto do with the eui-64 address obtained from a ipv6 128 bit address? So why would I use the 64 bit ipv6 address when working with the interface ID?

aqusingh7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have following question for you all.Setup:Head office has a Cisco PIX firewall connected to with Leased line. Site-to-site VPN is configured on this site.Branch office is having a ADSL connection with cisco 1841 router.Question: I need to ...

Wrote a TCL script to save the output from a show command into flash every 1 min (so I could monitor the noise on an ADSL connection). I open the file with an "a" for append option, write the output, then close. Tested on a 2811 and worked a treat wi...

donlerche by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two eBGP sessions to two different AS's.Is it possible to select BGP next-hop based on the ip packet source address?Is it possible to use PBR together with BGP?If it's possible has somebody any config example?

etxnreg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to my BSCI study materials, the EIGRP topology table can store up to six redundant routes.What if, bizarrely, there are more than six routes to a destination and all the metrics are equal? I'm guessing it would just install the first six i...

I would like to access my SEM Express Control panel, but it will not load on IE8.When I logon via IE8 browser, it does accept my username and password, pops up a new window and I can see it stating SEM Express loading.. but nothing appears.On the bro...

mcalpin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI tried to configure LFI but seemingly it's not working as per expectation. When I add frame-relay traffic shaping on my interface I am encountering drops on my interface and a huge number of drops. according to cisco QoS book they say i need to co...

We are thinking to change from peer-groups to peer-templates. Did some of you already long-term experience with peer-templates and would you recommend it?

At one of our locations we had our ISP enable netflow on our 2851, then connected it to our PRTG server.Ever since we did that a few days ago we've seen a few weird network issues. A program we use to download files from multiple sources now struggl...

Ok here is the issue;2 sites JoeSchmoCo and OpticalJoeschmoco has 2 routers one going to the internet and 1 handling their WAN connectionsOptical has 1 router and is a WAN site connected to the Joeschmoco WAN router.JoeSchmoco routers are named inter...

phillip by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to help out another poster on this fourm, and was blaming Packet Tracer. I plugged his configs into two 2600's, but still cant get it working. But get I mean to simply ping the local ints and also directly connected int. I change enc...