cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Overrun errors?

How can I fix overrun errors on an interface? I have 6 serial interfaces and all of them have CRC errors, frame errors, and overruns.Overruns are:Number of times the serial receiver hardware was unable to hand received data to a hardware buffer becau...

I'm using ATM UBR, so no way to use traditional QOS, as UBR has 0 bandwidth regardless of the actual size of the PVC.Rate-limit works fine, but I would like to add a time-range to it, so that, for example, WSUS gets only a small slice of bandwidth du...

Hi I have deleted my flash on a cisco 877 and my power went off as I was trying to download new image. My router don't boot at all now. It is on rommon 1 at the moment. What do I need to do, how can I update it from rommon mode?Your assistance would ...

HI,I am using Cisco 1841 Router. From Cisco datasheet i found that it forwards at the rate 75000 PPS (Packet per Second).If i have 1000 Users in the LAN, how to calculate whether this router is capable of handling the Load without overwhelming the CP...

Could be changed the default Vlan (not native vlan). does exist any command to change it? i want to switch number from vlan 1 to X vlan without manually move all ports.thanks.

adriatikb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We have 6 T1s that are bundled in MLP. I noticed that we have CRCs on ALL of the serial interfaces, and I'm not sure why. Below is the result of "sh int | inc CRC". 14 input errors, 14 CRC, 10 frame, 6 overrun, 0 ignored, 7 abort 10 input...

We have a c7206XVR with a npe 400 and a c7609 with sup720. These routers are connected with an OC3 circuit which suppose to has a maximum throughput of 155Mb/s. The 7206 is using a PA-POS-1OC3 and the 7609 is using a PA-POS-2OC3. But for some reas...

HiCan you please confirm how many BVI interafce i can configure on my cisco 2851 router.Scenario is cisco 2851 is connected with the firewall with 2 number of L2 switches with 2 Gig interafce on 2851 are connected to 2 diffrent L2 switches.we are not...

Hello,Please can you help me tune the following buffers :Large buffers, 5024 bytes (total 6, permanent 0, peak 12 @ 2w6d): 6 in free list (5 min, 50 max allowed) 3062 hits, 5251 misses, 2893 trims, 2899 created 5094 failures (0 no memory)...