cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Am implementing a WLCM Based Wireless LAN to run in parallel with the existing Wired LAN.I Require 2 VLANs, one each for WIRED and WLANHave Sub-interfaced the Router Ethernet Interface into two. However, doing this (Sub interfacing) results in the LA...

walter by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi... I have 2 MB Leased line from R1 To R2. R1 Inter se 0/0/0 ip add 10.5.4.78 255.255.255.252 no shut R2 controller E1 1/1 framing NO-CRC4 channel-group 1 timeslots 31 speed 64 interface Serial1/1:1 ip add 10.5.4.77 255.255.255.252 no cdp enable no...

Hi folks:First, let me state that I'm not a CISCO Hands on Expert. I am trying to architect what appears to be a means for dealing with a common scenario. I am in need of some assistance in helping guide me a bit.We have several small branch offices ...

can any one help me w/ port labelingI have a tech on remote side. loking @ cisco 3700. he said he has 1 dual card on the left , one dual card in the middle, and one single @ left side of the routernow I am trying to get to understand the labeling of ...

HiWe have bought two 2811 routers to use over our IP VPN cloud. The service provider is running BGP and we have version 12.4 IOS on the routers however when trying to configure BGP it says it's not part of the image. Please can someone assist wrt the...

Folks, in simple words, can I see VRF as a 'partition' in which multiple customers routing table can be handled separately? It is like creating multiple VPN's for various clients connecting to my service. Is that how you see it?router bgp 98503 addre...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a 3825 Router that has approx. 160 GRE/IPSEC tunnels connected and am trying to set up DMVPN to simplify the config and allow me to get rid of the static address at all my remote locations but I've run into a routing problem.Physical...

Hi,My multicast trafic is not passing on same layer3 switch within 2 connrcted vlans,even ip pim spares-dense mode command is configured on both VLANS.Any idea?Regards,

I have a question that was actually addressed some weeks ago on this board. Unfortunately, I didnt pay attention to the final answer. :-)Here goes.Let me post the config first:router ospf 2004 router-id 10.36.127.241 log-adjacency-changes summary-add...

lamav by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card