cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi you all. I am new to BGP and I am triyng filtering.Let's say for our peering we have this config: router bgp 30000 no synchronization no bgp fast-external-fallover bgp log-neighbor-changes bgp dampening network ....... neighbor Myneighbor remote-a...

Hi, I have configuration,annex, type hub and spoke, the router 2 is the central equipment.<br /><br />I would like to help to interpret the configuration.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />If we are making two simultaneous calls, we hav...

Hi. I was just wondering about the ping statistics. Supposing I have a 1mb fractional t1 connection, from a theoretical point of view, i should be able to transmit 125KB of data per second from my WAN port to my provider's port or an a one way del...

I'm having problems with email, users that are connected on the patch panel and straight to the back bone (Catalist 6500 Eseries) are able to send and receive emails without any problems, but users that are connected thru 2960 floor switches are able...

Dear All,I have 7600 with RSP720-3BXL and SIP200we got a big mistake .We ordered SPA 8XGE but just this one is not supported on 7600 SIP-200it seems that this SPA( SPA-8X1GE-V2) is for ASR>I know that my ask is a bit crazy but is this any solution th...

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am encounter with 1841(IOS 12.4) router using with ospf over mGRE.We are using Hub to Spoke technology. We are using 2 Hubs(2621 router)(primary-ethernet and backup-ISDN).We have 8 spoke sites using with 1721(router) currently.I want to migrate to ...

Gurus,i hav the following setup in design stage..i need to analyse the viability & best options for the n/w.It has 2 PE's over MPLS cloud, corresponding CE's at our end hooked upto a L3 6500 series.Cloud is running BGP , i would like to load balance...

Hi,Please find the below outputService-policy output: SHAPE_OUT Class-map: class-default (match-any) 173428 packets, 57377408 bytes 5 minute offered rate 39000 bps, drop rate 0 bps Match: any Queueing queue limit 64 ...

Hi All,We have a 3560 switch that connects to customer CPE over a 1Mb link. Since we don't manage CPE, we want to apply rate limiting for ingress and egress traffic.I couldn't find specific information on this from cisco documents, but came across di...

Resolved! Clock Set Question

Don't let the user name fool you. I'm a moron. Can someone tell me how to set the clock rate on a cisco router for the serial port? Please help. I'm new to Cisco Routers.

PBR & 3750 seems not to work together.feat set is ADV IPServicessdm routing template is enabled.I can configure it, but it behaves strangely:- when I traceroute from a device behind the PBRed VLAN, with an acl which matches the exact source address, ...

ibrunello by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I got the following error doing a debug on a frame-relay & couldn't find any doc that explain the problem. Hope some1 from here can help. The error as follow:"Serial0/1:encaps failed on broadcast for link 7(IP)"

1lumkk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes