cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a site running EIGRP that has two possible gateways. Currently, one of the gateways is a 10MB PTP that I want to use as the primary.I have a 1.5 MB PTP that I would like to use as a backup (only if the 10mb fails). Here is my question - I pu...

I have an ASA that can't ping ip addresses that end with an even number. For instance I can ping 4.2.2.3 and 4.2.2.1 but can't ping 4.2.2.2 I've tried with different ip addresses but it's always the same result. Any ideas?

Hey folks - just a quick question to confirm what I already think - I am looking at installing a 2821 with 4 t1's in a multilink group. I am pretty sure I can enable encyrption on the multilink, but wanted to make sure. The other end will be a Cataly...

Hello,For the most part I understand the purpose of clocking. The majority of our circuits are Sprint MPLS and the clocking is derived from the line.What I'm confused about is how to configure clocking on a pair of routers that are connected to each ...

Resolved! Load Balancing

Hi All,I was hoping someone could help me with a load balancing issue I'm having.Brief network setup:Customer has a Point to point serial T1 to our primary datacenter on RTR 2.Customer has a Frame relay -> ATM T1 to our secondary datacenter.Primary d...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL:My switch is in rommon and i dont have opton for xmodem and tftpdnldso i tried to boot the switch from the ios on tftp,but when doing that i am getting the following errorany idea whyi have tried Bothrommon 86 >boot tftp://192.168.112.7/tftpbo...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multilink in 7609 Router, in that 3E1 links are connected in PA-MC-8TE1 Card and 3E1 links are connected in STM 1 Card. This E1 links are not working properly when configuring in single Multilink. Individually links are working fine and with seperate...

Hi every body! I have question about the 100 base-tx distance.How this distance is measured i.e it is measured from the switch port to the host connected to it?thanks a lot!

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,We have a problem with one of our DSL sites that do a site to site VPN to our ASA so we can monitor the site and have access to it remotely. Their internet does a breakout for their www and mail, so not to pass over the VPN. On our side we h...

We have 6500 switch running IOS s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF3.binMany servers are connected to this switch. When i use wireshark to sniff traffic on ourwindows DFS server connected to this switch, i see traffic for entire VLAN on wireshar...

altaf007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes