cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Faced a limitation of the EEM functionality on the Cisco C1111-4P hardware with IOS-XE 17.03 and 16.12 firmware. Missing IP SLA event detection functionalityWhat version of IOS XE should be used for this functionality to be available.  sh event manag...

We have a RV340w with dual wan.  Is there a way to view the external IP address of each WAN. These are not static and can change.  I need to check them and update the white list on some of our external servers. I can see the IP adress that has been a...

This is a quick lab I just drafted up. The issue not seeing Loobback 0 BGP route that should have been redistributed into EIGRP on R1 or R2. This topology should cause a loop in the network when trying to reach 10.1.1.4 on R4 but that's not what I...

Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 00.57.21.png
G3000LEE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I am fairly new to advanced networking concepts. I do some networking for my company but most of it is not setting up new devices or networks. Anyways, I was able to get my hands on a Cisco ISR 2921 and a Cisco 3560-x PoE L3 switch fro...

fraley.b12 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning...Saw this fantastic link from Leo The Legend.. https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-documents/cisco-isr-amp-asr-1k-routers-ios-xe-firmware-upgrade-install/ta-p/4426457 Quick question, after I set the packages.conf to boot, can I se...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!    I came across issue when configuring OSPFv3 and trying to set up a virtual link. Under regular OSPF, under ospf subconfiguration, I use # area ( # of transit area ) virtual-link and Router-ID of a neighbor. With OSPFv3 I got little lost.  ...

DanDan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Experts ,  I was looking for the maximum routing table capacity supported on ISR 4331 with default 4gb memory. I was unable to find any documents relevant  on cisco's site. Would really appreciate any links or documents on this. 

jayesh_f by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CEF and DCEF

HiI am confusedd about the difference between CEF and DCEF :(dCEF) mode – When dCEF is enabled, line cards maintain identical copies of the FIB and adjacency tables. The line cards can perform the express forwarding by themselves, relieving the main ...

We have all of our distribution switches dual uplinked to our 2 core switches using eigrp.Each core switch has unique vlan assigned as the eigrp transit/uplink vlan.When doing a traceroute we see the first hop with each of the core eigrp, but one of ...

stinedvd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts!i am just practicing DMVPN with random topology which has 2 hub & 2 spoke. The problem is 2hub & 2spoke state is in IKE. What is the reason ? suprisingly i can ping  from HUB loopback to SPOKE  loopack address.NOTE: Toplogy & State:IKE ...

Hi,on our branch offfices we have Cisco routers with two processes connected each to our HQ via a separate ISP provided MPLS.In both processes we have the command:OSPF process 1redistribute connected subnets route-map MPLS-1 OSPF process 2redistribut...

hash2k2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes