cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,Does anyone know when was the following command's meaning changed in IOSXE - next-hop-unchanged Documentation says  following ( which seem to be pointing that the nexthop will remain unchanged for ebgp )- To enable an external BGP (eBGP) peer that...

So I have my VRF lite setup in the WLC 9800 oddly enough that includes VLAN(Mobile clients) and Interface twoGi0/0/0 out to the ISP. I cannot however get DHCP. The DHCP server is behind VLAN  on the corp network, as we have to have it windows based d...

Hello everyone, i'm trying to solve this problem that is very difficult for me because i'm not a Cisco user.Anyway, i have this situation, the schema it has been simplified:The WindowsClient must use some service on WindowsServer via IP 192.168.150.2...

image.png
Mattia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can't ping

Hello!I am starting a lab where I will be implementing several protocols.To start with, I am just trying to get all the equipment to communicate.I have 3 routers on the left and 3 on the right and a Switch symbolizing a carrier.To separate the traffi...

Andre2020 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In this router, the tunnel is inactive for long time. Checking the tunnel and its interface facing outside, it shows no any traffic. The strange thing is the router shows the interface 39.2.2.2 is up via show ip int bri, but the router cannot ping...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just configured a new internal subnet which I can ping from the router but I can't ping devices on the subnet from my computer. I have other subnets configured and they work fine. For example:WORKS - can ping from both router and PC:interface Gi...

Hello,I am trying to do a basic thing but it's not working. I would like to adverstived only IP address that is included in my LAN subnet. 198.168.10.1Example :interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.10encapsulation dot1Q 10ip address 198.168.10.1 255.255.255...

jean1 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI worked for a carrier network ethernet, we have more than 80 nodes (Cisco NCS 5500 and ASR 920), all these nodes run ISIS/LDP/MPLS in order to deliver MEF services like E-LINE, E-ACCESS.I heard about segment-routing, I have setup a lab in order...

We are hitting this bug on ASR 1006-X:https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvu62879 But we are running the suggested release 17.03.05 which is neither in the affected or fixed releases. We suspect that it is affected but maybe bug isn't up...

Hi Guys I finally decided to take the last exam to get the CCNP certification, ENARSI, and I have 5 months to prepare it, I hope it is enough.My question is about how to practice troubleshooting and the different subjects included in the exams I work...

Lassek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentlemen,We have a multi-vendor setup in our datacenter(Silverpeak for SDWAN and Cisco Nexus devices). What could be the reasons that we should deploy iBGP over OSPF within LAN in the data center? Thanks 

PAHEE87 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes