cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi.We're having an intermitten connection.I don't if this is related but thesh ip bgp neigh output shows that the number routes advertized decrease and increase intermittently.I noticed that the sh int output on theCE shows that the output and input ...

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We have an old router that did encapsulation DLSW for an application that used to use SNA server.Sh dlsw peers shows that the tunnel is up but i don't want if it's still use.I would like to remove this router but wants to be sure that nobod...

I need to design a failover for a voice network in a hosted voip solution environment. Basically we have two networks living in our environment, 172.16.2.0 for data and 172.16.10.0 for voice. Voice and data route to thru MPLS network via BGP on a T1....

danielvad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have configured DMZ zone in my ASA 5550 version 7.1(2). The configuration for DMZ is as follow.access-list outside_int extended permit tcp any host XX.XX.XX.9 eq ftpstatic (inside,DMZ) 30.30.30.0 30.30.30.0 netmask 255.255.255.252 static (DMZ,o...

Dear Sir, I have a query on video/data traffic. I have a head office and two branch office .The two branch offices were connected to head office through leased line. In branch office we are having CC cameras (not Cisco), for monitoring ...

Running 12.4(20) T on 2811 router. Successful DROP on matched PROTOCOL bittorrent and edonkey but not gnutella.class-map match-any Crap match protocol bittorrent match protocol edonkey match protocol fasttrack match protocol gnutella!!policy-map drop...