cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hai,Sorry if this is a basic question, I used to get confused regarding the BW issue. For Eg: if ISP link having BW 2 Mbps how would the download and upload happens. Can I download 2 mbps data and upload 2 mbps of data at a time. Tried to find out so...

Dear all,I want to build up the below topology with 1841 security router. In my topology there are two locations one is Singapore and another is Bangladesh. The two locations we want to assign same ip network. Does it possible to assign the same ip ...

almamun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Cisco 1841 I have two LAN subnets connected to the router using the two FE ports. I have my serial interface using a T1 with 2 PVCs. My challenge is that I want subnet #1 to route out PVC #1 and subnet #2 to route out PVC #2. I have my route ...

ryanparr9 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry,Another question about port adapters.The Mulitchannel, according to Cisco:“Multichannel” refers to the ability to support individual DS0 (64 kbps) channels, as well as T1/E1 circuits or combinations of both."What would be the reason to need...

We have 64MB flash and want to upgrade to 128MB.What is the best way to copy all the files in the flash to the new one?I have flash card reader, but I use "copy flash:xxx tftp:" to my PC, and copy the file to my flash card reader.Then I plug the flas...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello BGP Gurus,I have client with 2 ISPs/Dual routers. ISP-A :10Meg & ISP-B : T1Local public AS advertised to ISPA & ISPB (with ISP-B : via AS-Prepend). Traffic still using ISP-Bfor coming into Network. This is understandable -as the AS-prepend wi...

fortis123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DSL modem question

Is PPPoE needed if a home DSL modem functions as a router?I'm studying for my ISCW and would only see the need for this if the modem just bridges and no routing between the LAN\WAN side is involvedThanks!

Hi,We have two 7200 routes with 155m each b/w running primary/backup module.We like to utilize all the 310m b/w.We are running BGP peering with our service provider.1-If we runn BGP load balancing on our WAN routers , will we face any asymetrical is...

Hi AllWhy am I recieving packets input, but last input shows 1w2d ? GigabitEthernet2/0/15 is up, line protocol is up (connected) Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 0018.73e3.a10f (bia 0018.73e3.a10f) Description: link to btw MTU 1500 bytes, ...

Resolved! QoS for routing

Hi,I would need to implement QoS in a ADSL line with Dial-UP connection.I've read that maybe with a router 877, i could have some problems for applying QoS in this dial-up line. Have you ever tried to make it? If it wasn't possible to implement this ...

Hi,can you please help me to configure dual ADSL line on cisco 2811 router to do WAN load balencing.here i dont have any Static IP form both ISP ,ADSL over PPOA (dynamic)Thanks & regardsPraju

prajothpj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes