cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to route http traffic over a DSL connection while all other traffic routes over a T1? I have a customer who is asking that all their users web traffic route over the DSL line instead of the T1, but all other traffic must go over the T1...

Hello,I have a Cisco WS-3508G-XL 8 port Gigabit switch. For the last couple of days I have been receiving the following errors:- 407: Received 802.1Q BPDU on non trunk GigabitEthernet0/7 on vlan 1.- 406: 000299: *Feb 18 09:55:44: %SPANTREE-2-RECV_1Q_...

dukeminus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implemet the following configurationsrtr 1 type echo protocol ipicmpecho 192.168.52.34!rtr schedule 1 life forever start-time now !track 192 rtr 1 reachability !int x ip policy route-map ABC_MAP!route-map ABC_MAP set ip next-hop verify...

Hi all I have 2 X cisco 2811 routers with hwic-2shdsl cardsI need to setup a SHDSL back to back connection. IOS ver 12.4(11)xjI have a RJ11 cable plugged into both SDSL interfaces - i just need a sample config to continue. Can anyone help me? Regards...

h.botha by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi given this is my first post please excuse any glaring errors, My problem is I am having issues reaching the internet from our 3845 router using VRF the setup is as followsI have a 3845 router with a DS3 Cct connected to my provider. One T3 sub-int...

awickers by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just installed a 2801 with a WIC serial WAN module and a 9 port fa module. The other router (2500) connected by PPP at remote location is using IGRP instead of EIGRP as is on the new 2801. Does anyone know if this is going to cause a problem...

I just replaced a 2500 router with a 2801 router, configged serial, ethernet, PPP, frame-relay and the rest. I noticed the remote router (2500) and config on replaced 2500 had ipx network 20 on fast ethernet bridge-group and ipx network 1620 on s0/2...

Hi all,If i have a PPP multilink ineterface at one side of poin to point link, is it necessary to have multilink interface at the other side of the link? Why I'm asking this question is : we have a PPP multilink interface (4XT1) at remote site and th...

Hi, we have 6 E1 frame Relay connecting our ISP for internet access.My parter has suggested to use rate-limit on the serial interfaces. (rate-limit input 1696000 12500 12500 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop)to avoid congestionCan someone ex...

Does anyone know a good resourse for information regarding how latency relates to bandwidth size or if in fact it does?We have a remote office in Macau and users there complain about how slow one particular application responds over the VPN back to t...

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1760 with a 4 port switch. Port 0/4 shows protocol down. Can anyone tell me how to trouble shoot? I have switched my servers from 0/3 to 0/4 and it is still down.

bmacbride by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card