cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Gurus,Can either of this be used for the ATM connection? And if yes, please let us know the relevant modules and cables required for this.cisco 3620 (R4700) processor (revision 0x81) with 61440K/4096K bytes of memory.Processor board ID 21941406R47...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 501 PIX hooked up to my cable modem. I have a 3 MB cable internet connection. In the last week or so things have really seemed to slow down. If I hook a laptop up directly to the cable modem I usually get a 2 - 2.5 MB when doing a speed t...

Can I use a Cisco 7200 (NPE) for Internet router, I'll will be connecting to only one Internet provider with BGP over POS interface.The Cisco 7200 have 256M of memory and 64M of Flash. The POS is PA-POS-OC3SMI.Can this router meet my immediate need?I...

exchange1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

has anybody experienced any issues using ip unnumbered on their interfaces?...we just recently experience an issue with that...where users drives would not map when logging in to the network, unable to access email, even though the network was still ...

mrSS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,What is that mean, and what I need to do to make the SIP linecard boot up fast.It take more than 15 minutes to up the line card.RP/0/0/CPU0:Apr 4 00:16:38.533 : sysldr[355]: %PLATFORM-SYSLDR-4-DOWN_REV : slot 2: fabric-downloader is down-rev ...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi have a quick quesiton I have 2 routes on a customer site one is primary and one is backup. They are running rip and I'm running OSPF. What I was looking to do is having all the RIP updates from the customer come over the primary link and if that g...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,i have configured the qos on my cisco 1841 router which is connected to the MPLS network. I have allocated the bandwidth as below Critical App - 50%transactional app - 15%Management traffic - 10%all- default - 25%here is my policy-map co...

Hi,Wondered if I could use your knowledge.Currently I have all my site-to-site VPN's and Cisco Client VPN's coming into a Cisco Concentrator. But now I have these ASA's I want to start moving all this over from the Concentrator.I have managed to mov...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to start new setup for our head off.Ours head off hv around 125 users & around 30 users hv mobility. I wants to setup VPN for mobile user. How I can do that, what all device need to install. only router or pix or asa pls advice me for o...

netview69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BDP and LDP

Hi people,Is their a difference between BGP labels and LDP labels? Or they the samething? If different, can someone please explain the difference...Thanks.

I have two cisco router connected to each other by E1 connection ,also I implement a VPN between them (VPN over E1),one of these routers is connected also to the internet but when I tried to reach internet from the other router I could not>>I did a ...

mohammady by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help. Here is what i going on. I changed the Interface Speens on all the ports, to 100/full. Then somehow I lost all internet. I started changing the spped on GI0/1 port when I realized what I was doing, so think that might have screwed someth...

I was just wondering about IOS upgrades in general. What are most peoples thoughts on this. Security people are saying routers should be upgraded the the latest image available. I have two core 6509 switches that have a new IOS to upgrade to but Cisc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card