cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiI'm trying to enable DHCP relay on the GigabitEthernet port on device CRS. The CRS should act as DHCP relay device however, when configuring ipv4 helper-address command under the interface, the command "show ipv4 int gi0/2/2/6" shows that helper ad...

In a recent audit this document was referenced;http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/970472It is a NTP buffer overflow vulnerability and suggests shuting it down.Is this a concern, and if so how do I best shut it down?Thanks,Andy

Hello!!!I use 2821 with CCME. One of users need to connect external server on port 2000. I use this config:ip nat inside source list 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/1 overloadip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.253 25 interface GigabitEthernet0/1 ...

Hi,I will setup one data center in China. Enclosed the design. There are two routers with three interfaces. FE0/0 is for Provider and both routers (FE0) are running HSRP. Provider IP is 172.16.128.4. All inbound traffic will go to 172.16.128.3. If Ro...

Since upgrading firmware, on each boot the router automatically turns on debugging, and it has to be manually switched off using the "undebug all" command. How do I stop this from occuring?

Resolved! isdn2 x 4

Hi,Is there a way or is it possible to bind 4 x isdn2 together? All terminates in the same router in both sites (A & B).Just curius, I saw a written solution that says 512Kbps isdn2Thanks,Dandy

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an existing stack of 3750s all non-E series. I am trying to install a new 3750E (with ten gig uplinks). The new switch comes preloaded with a universal IOS with IPBase feature set, and the existing stack uses an IPBase feature set as wel...

Howdy,I have a large number of GRE tunnels in my org. Occasionally the tx rate maxes out. I understand that all data is encapsulated through the wan interface so my question is, what packets are transmited on the gre tunnel interface and why does i...

Dear sir,iam having 2800 router and i have 2 isps i have one is airtel and vsnal now i want to terminate these two links on 2800 router and i want to implement isp failover on ethernet and these two links on loadbalance.plz give me config examples.Re...