cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I've private AS connected to other private AS's via 2 routers. I received route at first router with as-path 3 and on the second with as-path 4(i've made it for influence traffic). But during redistribution to OSPF all as-path information will be los...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a used PIX 501 only to find that it does not have the PDM software. It is running OS ver 6.1, but when typing in https:192.168.1.1 I can not get to the PDM but I am able to ping the IP address. ANy suggestions on where to get the...

Im having problem establishing a remote isdn bri site to establish the call to HQ.I can see that when i do the " clear int bri 1/0" the layer 1 active and layer 2 mutiple frames established.however when i try to do a test call " isdn test int bri 1/0...

Hi,I just like to know what is The difference on the router commands "Show Service-Module and Show Controllers T1" and when should we use those 2 commands. Why does Some routers have Show Service-Module command but no Show Controllers T1 or either th...

I had to setup and router with both protocols, im receiving the provider with the lan interface in area 1. I want change the configuration on my router to continous using ospf and additionaly i want setup other protocol like eigrp for other new provi...

Can anyone tell me if I can setup a monitor session and have the source and destination ports on different blades on the same switch? The switch in question is a catalyst 4507. The documentation says it has be be on the same switch, but all the exa...

We have t3 from verizon and t1 from xo.T3 is primary conn. T3 was down by few hours, and then back up, suppose all trffice will go through t3, but somehow it still go t1. does anyone have any idea?

kzhen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure a 1720 12.1(27b) with failover between two WIC's. I've been searching for a document that might describe some scenarios but I haven't found any. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Hi, thanks for stopping by.I'm having some difficulty load balancing two point to point T1's. This is a pretty basic transparent bridge as far as I understand it. I've followed the instructions in example 9 under doc id: 10676 to no avail. The mom...