cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Another technician and myself are scratching our heads over an issue at one of our remote school sites. We have blocked access to the 189.0 network so they cannot access the web or the rest of the WAN and only access local servers. The 199.0 ne...

tbrooks25 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I've got a cable modem connected to my firewall. The firewall is configured to drop traffic from subnets in Asia, China, etc. I'd like to put a router in front of the firewall where the only job is to route everything but a blacklist. That ...

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Actually I'm working with Cisco 7609 as CE to serve multiple tenant in the building/campus. For CE-PE routing I use OSPF per VRF to connect into PE. Let's say we have 10 tenants, we must create 10 VRFs at each PE & CE,right? At the PE, I create one V...

I need help immediatly within hours,anyone pls help.In our office we have Cisco 2800 series router with two fast ethernet and two serial interfaces.one fast ethernt inteface with ip 10.11.0.1 is connected to unmanagable 8 port switch,one port of that...

The performance documents from Cisco say that the 3825 is capable of 350,000 packets per second for a rate of 179Mbps. I know that they are using small packets to establish this. What throughput can I really expect?

HiI have 2 networks. (vlan routing) X and Y. I want these:X can reach YY can not reach XI have to apply Y's interface.This looks like very simple but, When X's want to reach Y, X can not return from Y.Please help.. Thank you

I am trying to determine how much traffic from our campus is going to I2. I would like to use NetFlow to do this. Our edge router is a 7206 running 12.1(19)E7. I have done some research and found nothing as to whether or not this IOS version suppo...

Hi All,We are running ipsec tunnel between two routers over serial link, the connection is fine and all of sudden we lost the ipsec tunnel. While checking the logs I got followin error "%CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC", to resotre our services we remov...

I am having a problem getting OSPF LSA's over an IPSEC VPN tunnelOur Network Currently has OSPF at the Core in 2 different locations, our main site has a BGP routing based IPVPN (Time Warner MPLS Dedicated Circuit) to our Sister location. This is bei...

I have 2 inputs for my internet link they are both the same speed. The config was setup for load balance and failover. I am upgrading one of the links to three times the speed and would like all traffic to use that link(Disable load Balance). And the...

I have a Cisco 2811 with a NM-2CE1T1-PRI network module. We plan to use this for backups via demand dial routing to remote Cisco routers with BRI cards.I am placing my PRI order and was sent this provisioning form to fill out. It seems very PBX speci...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card