cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

For one of our offices we have a cable modem & DSLCurrently I am using a Cisco 831 but I need a router with 2 WAN interfacesI have been looking into a 1721 & 1841Any cost effective Recommendations?

Hi everybody, I have a Cisco 831 router connected to internet via DSL modem. The IOS is 12.4, the upstream bandwidth is about 800kbps. I have the following QoS needs (priorities descend).1. Limit the upstream bandwidth to 750kbps, drop any packets e...

Below is the error i am geting i have checked on both the ends the subnet is ok its /30. At one end the ip address over Fast ehernet is 172.19.242.218 /30 and at the other end G0/1 172.19.242.217/30 even the network advertised in Eigrp is 172.19.242...

I have an IAD2431 that the IOS has been deleted off of and I am trying to load via the Compact Flash but I keep getting errors and it will nto load. Any ideas on best way to load the IOS from ROMMON?

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I think this is a dumb question, but I need to ask it anyway. When people are posting their configs it says "Attachment Keywords: " but I am then unable to view anyone's attachments.Do only certain level users have the ability to view a...

Bobbytt10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to convert a 6509 from mixed to IOS native mode and I screwed up. Now it only boots to rommon>. The bootflash is empty and I don't have a flash card (they are on order) above 20MB to handle the image which is 26MB. I am trying to transfer...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured a multilink (1 serial E1 links bundled to a single link) and after that i am facing some packet drops on that multinilk. During investigation i found some errors on multilink------------------------------------sh ppp multilinkMul...

Hi AllI posted a question earlier on the "Getting started with LAN's" forum re: IPv6 Link Local & Site Local addresses which I don't want to cross post. However, just in case there are any IPv6 gurus here who do not post on the "Getting Started" foru...

keeleym by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured a Cisco Aironet C1200 Wireless Access Point, Installed it and it was working fine. But couple of month passed it started to give errors. So took from the site to check the configuration again and it keeps on rebooting while connecting lo...

HI allI have 2x cisco routers connected back to back with an ethernet connection to my cable modem. The router connected to my cable modem is configured with irb and setup as a transparent IPS. The second router is configured with the new cbac zone...