cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm planning to enable DHCP snooping. Recently, i did some reading on the subject. One thing that i'm not sure. My network consist of having several remote site all linked through a MPLS network.I have a primary and secondary dhcp server which is...

tonyp8581 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building a lab to simulate enterprise WAN would connect over MPLS cloud.The problem is CEs receives the routes of each other, but can't ping any.I have attached the config. file for the basic routers in the lab setup; CE-1, PE-1, PE-2.Appreciate...

ccie16351 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am facing problem in establishing GRE tunnel.Problem is that both remote routers are able to reach respective tunnel destinations and tunnel interface and protocol are UP but I can't ping P2P ip addresses of tunnel.Kindly guide me Regards,Muj...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have searched these forums, and the cisco site, but cant seem to find a suitable solution to my situation, which I believe is very common.I am using a 2811 with a DSL HWIC, and using NAT.Now I want to attach another DSL line, but also want to dy...

HiI need to configure QOS for SIP and RTP on our LAN switches. We have approximately 60 hosts connected to 2 x 3550-SMI switches that talk directly to 6 x PBX's on the same switches (30 hosts and 3 PBX's per switch). The hosts are PC's that run a vo...

davidbuit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with my Frame relay Connection. I have two subinterfaces one of them working properly and the other subinterface cant ping the remote site. The interface is up/up, but also it cant ping itself.I get the follwoing Messages when...

we have the following coming up on the router. Please what does this all mean and what next should I do?ThanksNov 30 02:34:26 GMT: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller x.x, changed state to down (RAI detected)Nov 30 02:34:28 GMT: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interfa...

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am having some problems configuring frame-relay access between a cisco router 2600 and an eicon card c91 v2.Apparently the configurations on both side are OK,the line is up, but the protocol is down and i still receive the DCE down mess...

dalmada by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi pro's,This is my internet router configuration which is directly connected to internet and other interface is connected to firewall .is this configuration sufficient enough against any attacks.please review this and post your suggestions.best rega...