cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

What would the access list look like to allow NTP? I tried this but doesn't seem to be working. I'm using time.nist.gov for the time server.access-list 151 permit udp host 192.43.244.18 any eq ntp

dexteroc1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this correct?A 5Mb link burstable to 10Mb. The following command:rate-limit output 5000000 2500000 5000000 conform-action transmit exceed-action dropwould allow a 5Mb link with 2.5Mb bursts (=1.5 seconds) upto 5Mb or 10Mb total

Can't find much on why i would recieve this error.I have a typical IBGP setup with Route Reflection. I have two peering routers. I recieve the standard routes i allow via a community. When i try to pass this community to my new peer, nothing is adver...

Hai,iam having a wan link between a cisco 7613 and Juniper M320 and it is up and running (pinging nicely)but the led status in the cisco 7613 router interface is still in the amber .Is there any commands to diagonise the problem.please help ...!!!(am...

Here's my set up now:4 webservers each with their own IPThey each go into a separate VPN router (like Linksys)Each Linksys goes into a 3com Smart SwitchThat goes to the cloud.----------------------------------I'd like to replace all the individual ro...

rbender by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By default is the serial interface on a router set to line or does it always have to be specified? I have a customer having issues with Pt-2-Pt but the T1 test clean (was tested intrustively) also the only thing I see are slips. This to me indicated...

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using 7206 router in my office to which i have 3 links from singtel and one from other service provider during the time when i have high traffic on the link i am observing huge packet drops on all the interface connected to both the servic...

Hi guys.Please see below output,What is the exact purpose of null0? is it something like dead-end?Any specific purpose in routing decision?RTR>sh ip ro 128.x.108.249Routing entry for 128.x.0.0/16 Known via "eigrp 2x55", distance 5, metric 28160, typ...

So, I've been working on a lab exercise to redistribute bgp from across MPLS into an eigrp internal network. Thanks to this forum I learned that because two of my MPLS simulated devices were both using BGP AS 1 and that made them "internal" so I had...

suelange by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have two links with different ISP's and both the links (512Kbps)are terminated on seprate seprate cisco routers(2811).Currently we are useing one link and another one link is new.I want to loadsharing and redundency between them.Right now i am ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card