cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all:I've got a bit of a dilemma that I'm hoping you can help me solve. I've got a list of outside IP addresses that I'd like to put into a NAT pool. Here's the problem - the pool is currently setup with PAT to a single IP, and I need to expand t...

whilenski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From a routers console (Cisco 877) I can ping any server. The router is working as a VPN and working fine. I couldn't tftp to a server until I added "ip tftp source-interface ethernet 0" and it can now, however I still can't ping this tftp server,...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 877 and 837 in VPN modes and I am trying to them to forward traffic info to a Netflow server, but nothing shows on the Netflow Analyzer website. I have added the follow;router#configure terminalrouter(config)#interface Ethernet 0route...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if office Bravo has network of10.1.0.0/16and office Cindyhas network of 10.2.0.0/24routed together via 2 routers for the two offices.A) what is the maximum number of machine can office cindy and bravo?B)asssuming both machine running on linux.write d...

Hi, I am wanting to allow active FTP traffic to pass through my router, however, I am not too sure how to do this. An access list wouldn't quite work seeing as though the port on the client side is random.My other thought was to use ip insepct's FTP ...

voiper_99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By using the "overload" clause, PAT is possible for inside source NATs. I'm looking for a possibility to do a n-to-1 mapping for outside source NAT too in oder to save IP addresses.Does anyone have an idea? Interchanging roles of inside and outside i...

iuszh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade IOS of Cisco 3845 router.But after upgrading IOS from c3845-ipbase-mz.124-3b to c3845-spservicesk9-mz.124-17 it gives error when reload "fail to access file c3845-spservicesk9-mz.124-17" and boot with old IOS.Router have suffic...

I am trying to determine the source of traffic across a DS3 link. I have applied an access-list inbound on the serial interface as shown: access-list 102 permit tcp any any range 1 65535 log access-list 102 permit udp any any range 1 65535 log access...

I'm wondering how many VPN-VPN tunnels can be supported on a Cisco 1711 router? I've one office that connects to another via the 1711 via VPN. I've got another office that wants to connect as well via VPN. Is there a limit in the 1711 as far as numbe...

jhlee2000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7206 Router with 4 FA interface, 3 of which is connected to my ISP Routers, and port fa4/0 is connected to a layer 2 switch going to my LAN.I have configure the router with PBR and trunking to support my multiple subnets with in my LAN.NAT i...

Dears,I have configured my switch 3560 but I cannot ping it?.. this switch has many connected devices for it and all of them I can ping it, it is strange.I connected a camera and camera also I cannot ping it, below my SW configuration.SW3650#sh runB...