cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear sir,i want fxo to fxs configuration and my problem is in 2800 seriies fxo i connected my epbx line and and in remote side fxs i connected anolog phones now iwant through my epbx i want any numberi diled it should go through the fxo call should l...

Dear All,i have router 1841 one unit.so i can't upload the new IOS, I don't why.could you analysis the message below:yourname#copy tftp flashAddress or name of remote host []? 192.168.1.3Source filename []? c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-2.T1.binDestinat...

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can i enenciate the difference between inside global addressoutside local addressinside local addressoutside global addresswith an example(range s of ip)

Dearsir,iam having 2611 router in this i want dot1q support which ios version it will support plz send me the link.regardssrinivas.D9246571397

Hi, I have 4mbps E1 link and i have two ip pool. I want to use one ip pool for Proxy server and one ip pool for firewall. how can i distribute the traffic. This E1 i connected on the switch, now how can i distribute the traffic.Its very urgent please...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently studying for my CCNA. I have done the courses, and as they say, I need practise, practise, and more practise.I have been able to obtain 2 3600 routers, 3 2600 routers, and 2950 switches. All of these are in good working order.I have ...

HelloIts my first time to upgrade 6500 multilayer switches. My big question is what i pay attention for upgrading this devices. The switches serve sverals modules. I will upgrade to s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF10.bin currently:s72033-adv...

n.steffen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am configuring a cisco switch 500 series and all access ports will be set as cisco-desktop smart port.This switch will be connected to a 3com switch via uplink, vlan1. Which smart port should I use? Can I also use cisco-desktop?

muca by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I'm rereading my materials for CCNA, and I can't quite fully understand when does which timer start counting down on these protocols.. My searches for this topic always came up only with their values&light descriptions. Could anybody please...

Hello,Can i have a quick briefing on any carrier-class centralized management/configuration system, that automates the configuration process for MPLS L3, L2VPNs, VPLS, IPTV, VoIP, gaming ... etcI read about the SCE but it doesn't seem to help on the ...

I'm confused with those!if i have R1 and ISP routers, ISP connects to the internet cloud and R1 connects to it(what is connected to R1 is or a lan or another set of routers)so given this topology - when do i choose static route,default route or stati...

Hello, I have a very basic question. Needs your input. If i want to send Static route into OSPF environment. Then which of the following options would work. Unfortunately i cannot test it..so wondering if someone has tested this environment can...

I have 2 DS3's from point A to point B with both circuits in the same router at both ends. I have CEF enabled and I have the "ip load-sharing per-packet" statement on the interfaces but all of the traffic is only using one circuit. If I do a "show IP...