cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello!I Have a L3 Switch;i issue the Command Ip Routing but when i browse the Config I Didn't Find It.i Saw Just ip classLess.any comments?10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PBR

pls i ave 2 WAN routers and i implemented PBR on them but am aving issue pinging and telneting the host 10.255.44.254 FROM hq and vice-versa from the branch.pls wat cold be the issue.is there a statement i need to add. pls adviseHQinterface fa0/1ip p...

Hello,I am trying to get a cisco 7204VXR w/ a NPE-225 to boot its IOS image from a tftp server.I can access the TFTP server just fine. My interface f0/0 and the tftp server are in the same subnet (directly connected).The boot statement says: boot sys...

nanacisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one describe below mentioned logs from debug eigrp notoficationVCC_NOI_RTR01#004441: *May 4 14:27:43.123 UTC: IP-EIGRP(Default-IP-Routing-Table:0): Callback: redist connected (config change) GigabitEthernet0/0004442: *May 4 14:27:43.123 UTC...

network_a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Accounting

Hi Guys,I just wanna ask if there's a way to resolve show ip accounting results into FQDN automatically? Convert those IP addresses to domain names?Because we want to capture internet users who are accessing restricted sites so we can limit their ac...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2620 and BGP

I am using a Cisco 2620 router. It currently has 64MB of DRAM and 16Mb of flash. I am going to use IOS 12.3.22. Will this router support BGP in that configuration? Do I need more DRAM and Flash memory?

HiI have two routers with static routes configured which are then redistributed into eigrp on the second router the routes are weighted 200 as this is a backup route every so often traffic starts to take the backup link and i get the message below in...

I have had no experience with ISDN...teacher wanted to know if anyone could set this up, so I tried. I'm in semester 2, and this is apparently semester 4 stuff....NETWORK -- ROUTER -- ATLAS550 -- ROUTER -- NETWORKSorry I can't give you a better look...

benhulett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi sir, if anyone could help me on my problem on how to configure an E1 , such controllers, because i dont know how to configure into a point to point connection and to an internet connection. If anyone can give me at least a link were I can read fro...

First, sorry for may not perfect written english.I have the following problem:A local network with two ranges 85.31.152.0/21 and 212.77.32.0/19. There are 6 routers in the network.On R1 - R6 the primary ip addresses on an interface are 85.31.152.xxx ...

crypto isakmp keepalive 15 periodicI have a few 877 routers where the ADSL connections are unstable. Each time the connection drops the VPN connection is either not reset or does not come up at all.Will this line fix the problem or is there something...

Hi Cisco Gurus,can I extend the BGP Backdoor Routes functionality between iBGP and eBGP. In our scenario, we are trying to achieve load sharing between ebgp and ibgp. Currently we are learning default routes thru ebgp... we would now learn the same r...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with a router with 4 ISDN PRI links for incoming VoIP calls. The problem that I am facing is that in a day, my ISDN status flaps between 'Multiple_Frame_Established' status to 'TEI_Assigned'. This happens once or twice in a day. ...