cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem. Our network using satellite to communicate with the ship. only using static route to initiate direct connection to our network here in HQ. but if sometimes when the satellite fails we need to physically plug another cable to the oth...

hello... we should enable all interface to use cef well. but as i know some situasion we unable to use all interface cef enabled(such encryption). how cef switching is decided in accordance to enable cef on that interface? for ex: if we have 2 interf...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We upgraded from 12.2 to 12.4 We have NAT Logging enabled with the following commands.service timestamps debug datetime localtime show-timezoneservice timestamps log datetime localtime show-timezoneip nat log translations sysloglogging queue-limit 10...

mking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equip: 3600 (core_ro) to 2600 (wg_ro_a). Serial connection HDLC, core_ro se1/0, 10.140.1.1 255.255.255.0 to wg_ro_a se0/0, 10.140.1.2 255.255.255.0. All defaults. Turn on RIPv1 and get following, expected result.wg_ro_a: 10.0.0.0/24 is subnetted,...

jamesd058 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who has an incoming connection with 10MB/down bandwidth availble to them. They want to throttle this down to about 5MB/down because they are billed by how much bandwidth they use. Is there a Cisco product that would be able to do...

guys a v basic question it might be stupid but i m not getting it into my brains.....suppose if we have to sites in two cities both are connecte dvia FR or ATM or dedicated link........and we have multiple vlans on both sides (same vlans) so can thes...

Hi, I m trying to use Nortel softphone to dial my corporate Voicenet over VPN. We have tested locally and it work fine but not over VPN even the policy is configured to allow any any. Could any of you giude me the steps invovled to accomplish this sc...

Hi, i have got 2 Routers & 2 ISP's. Router-A connected to ISP-A, Router-B connected to ISP-B, now my requirement is, i shouldn't find any down time when ISP-A/Router-A fails, still i should able to access internet via ISP-B/Rotuer-B, that too without...

What is the conceptual difference between AIM (Advanced Interface Module), a HWICS (High Wan interface Cards), a HDSm (High Density Service Module) and a PVDM (Packet Voide Data Module)? What is the difference between a network module and an interfa...

ETC_COMMS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP maximum-path

Dear All,I required your comments on a scenario of multihoming to a single provider.RouterA have 2 links with upstream provider and using maximum-path command to install more than 1 path in routing table for a prefix learned from both eBGP sessions.R...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there what is the pros and contras when we use summary adverisement using the aggregrate command vs route-map. i usually use route-map and create summary route using static route via null0 then link it to neighbor command. could aggregate do the s...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card