cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I was wondering how a core switch would feed VLANs to a remote router through other routers. For example, if someone is using DSL on a DSLAM using Vlan 2, which from the DSLAM is connecting to Router A, Router A is then connected via Serial to Route...

Sorry for the silly question but I confused myself on this one...ok I have a T1 frame relay circuit terminating on my main interface of s0/0/0 now from this frame relay circuit I have 8 subinterfaces configured all at 128k. Now the question is of th...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are looking for a soluation for a connectivity of PC with simple PSTN moddem to router PRI. Line. This setup is similar to that of ISP who supports dialup connections to internet users. Any link on Cisco.com is highly appreciable. First we are ...

One of our users is getting 4 bonded T1's to the internet. They have an existing 1841 that I want to put 2 VWIC2-2MFT-T1's in... is that nuts? Will the 1841 support this much bandwidth? The router will be doing nothing but passing packets...no fir...

ckardos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a MLPPP connection using 2 VWIC2-2MFT-G703 cards. The connection comes up and runs fine but bounces every few days or so. It loks to me like there may be a clocking issue. Does the VWIC2-2MFT-G703 cards support a clock source...

ktessier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Still having trouble with my 2950.Configured the switch directly to a 6500 using a patch cable. Trunking activated VLan workign all signs good, link light etc.Moved the switch over to an alternate location. Had the fiber between the two locations te...

Tag

Dears Netpro!1)what is the Vlan Tag2)how Mpls works3)What is the P10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the frame structure of the DHCP reply?? when i have dhcp server at e0 of arouter and a pc at e1.....at first :pc will send a broadcast request for dhcp server and the router will forward the broadcast frame by using "ip helper adderess" comma...

I need some help setting up Multicast on my routers. We Utilize Berbee?s Informacast for live audio phone broadcasts. Informacast uses Multicasting to accomplish this. At our central location Multicasting works fine. However we have several remot...

I have a central site that wanna to access two remote sites.the all three connections are with ADSL, so the routers doen't feel the link down.I wanna that the traffic of mail server goes through the 1st remote site, and if the link is down, it forwar...

Hi,If i advertise 2 prefixes,let say 1.1.1.0/24 and 2.2.2.0/24 to two diffrent ISP-A and ISP-B trough two difrrent AS,100 aggined by ISP-A to us and AS200 owned by us.ISP-B is primary.Will my traffic fallover to ISP-A in case of link failure to ISP-...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card