cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Can someone point me to another source of documentation that confirms the actual bandwidth allocated to the Class-Default when no specific Bandwidth Percent command is given?policy-map scheduler-lmc class prec5 priority percent 10 class pr...

I have a probably simple problem with some. But here is what I have a 1841 router with Frame-Relay link to main office and Pix Firewall connected to a internet connection with VPN to main location.What I am trying to accomplish but failing is have th...

tmiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm interested to know if there are other mechanism than RTR and Enhanced Obj Tracking that can help me in the following situation: 2 external Routers are connected to a customer's network. Each router has the same static IP route pointing to cust...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an problem.When i use trace to an ip-adress, i see this, can anyone explane what the problem is.H:\>tracert 10.34.32.47 Bezig met het traceren van de route naar 10.34.32.47via maximaal 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.44.52.1 2 ...

mkruuk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have what is probably a basic question. I've got a 3745 (waiting for the SmartNet contract to be enabled so starting here) and I need to enable the 512MB memory option. I should start by saying that everything *seems* ok and might be fine but I wan...

mhcraig by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router(config)#ip dhcp pool 1Router(dhcp-config)#network x.x.x.x /22Router(dhcp-config)#domain-name (domain name)Router(dhcp-config)#dns dns1 dns2Router(dhcp-config)#default-router x.x.x.xRouter(dhcp-config)#class class1Router(config-dhcp-pool-class)...

Dear all,I wanted to know that if i could apply "no ip redirect" on Fast eth interface(fa0/1) as well as a route-map which is setting next-hop of a particular traffic & that next hop is reachable via same interface on which route-map & no ip redirect...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to found a tutorial of a network planing design.I'm concern about best practices in placing equipment, defining DMZ's, Internet Access, placing DNS's, WebServer's, DHCP, etc.Tks in advance,Petr?nio

Hi, I wanted to know what are situations where we can reuse RTs and RDs in our network or they should not be reused at all. What will happen if I am reusing same RTs and/or RDs somewhere else in the network . Theoritically they should not be duplica...

Hi all, I want to know , what will happen if we use an AS number which is alredy being used by other service provider . In my network I have some BGP pering with other providers so what will be the impact of that.

Hi,I have three routers running iBGP, when I execute "show ip bgp regexp ^$" in one of them I get the output attached. What thus RIB-Failure mean and what causes it? Why the best (>) is the last two lines not the first?

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card