cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

C1101-4p skipping a line in startup config

I have a C1101-4p that keeps skipping a static IP/port mapping when it reloads. Please see example of the line below ip nat inside source static tcp x.x.x.x 443 x.x.x.x 443 extendable This is the first line of the static mappings. It will load the 5 ...

BGP Routing

Hi Everyone, Anyone can help me about my issue right now, we are trying to ping vpn.catonetworks.net from our gateway router but using our Public IP's results to have very high latency. The public IP where ISP provided by ISP looks very good. Is th...

mudvayne15 by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISR4331-SEC/K9 EOS/EOL?

Hello Sirs,According to the information below, EOS and EOL dates were announced for ISR4331-B/K9: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4221-integrated-services-router-isr/eos-eol-notice-c51-742328.html. Does it mean that EOS and ...

Diplomat by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Portforward range

Hi all!  Hope you are all healthy and sane?!Because of Corvid-19 more people are working from home. This means telephones need to connect also from home. This is not my forte. They mostly ask to configure portforwards  for both the registration and t...

m.x by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF to RIP connection

hey i tried for at least 5hours to make a connection beetween rip and ospf but i just doesnt work. i saw a youtube video and did exactly the same but idk what the problem is. Can someone please look at my pkz file. I tried to connect router 3 and rou...

no-ecmp-mode command

Hi eveyrone, im having troubles understanding the use of no-ecmp-mode command , can anyone please give a suggsetion of a lab topology where i can see the use of this command. Thanks in advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: