cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When I use highest ip address of active interface as a Router-Id of the router if its active interface goes down then the router must reestablishing adjacency with other neighbor router or not. please clarify or provide helpful link.Thank in advanc...

weerapatr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,May I ask under what kind of situation can establish OSPF neighbor between 2 routers regardless of MTU size (except apply command ip ospf mtu-ignore).Thanks,

trinawong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a new setup we are doing:Although SHOW DIAG sees the NM-4B-S/T module installed in slot 2 of the router, we are unable to config the interfaces, because the interfaces are not seen by teh router. IOS version is 12.3(21) and image name is c364...

In cisco switch 3640 we have two routes as below:192.168.40.0 via tunnel0192.168.0.0 via serial1Now I want to ask that , if traffic comes into switch for route 192.168.40.0,would it not be routed via serial path, or traffic destination 192.168...

I have a strange problem,I have multiple ADSL Lines arround the country and i have one static point on the Internet, so what i have done is i have used the static point as my spoke router and the "CORE" Adsl point as my junction point for the rest of...

How can I tell what the CIR is for a frame-relay circuit? Is there someplace on the router I can find this information?Thanks,

I put the output of more crashinfo file into output interpreter on CCO and it couldn't give me any sugesstions. I searched through Bug Toolkit and found no matching footprints. Any suggestions after looking at the attached files.

Hi, We have cisco 1841 router with 2 FE ports, IOS version running on the router is 12.4(3d). I have connected 1 ethernet to internet and other to internal network. To get connected to internet I have created ip nat inside source list <NUMBER> interf...

Hi all,I am investigating why we, as an enterprise, should move toward MPLS. What benefit does it give you? Anyone implements MPLS (not buying MPLS service) on their network and do you notice any difference? Do you gain any more speed? Are you ab...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where we will be moving part of our building, however, we do not want to change any IP addresses. This would not be a problem, except we have a PPP link to a third building that we need to keep. As part of the migration, this thi...

Hi I was trying to run a debug for an access-list on a 3800 series router but I was unable to turn on debug for on particular access-list. I did a debug ? but it doesn't give me an option for an access-list I also did a debug ip access-list but that...

Warren by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find how to do policy routing based on the application and not IP addresses or port numbers. I have a requirement to send skype traffic down a separate interface to regular traffic. I know nbar now suports skype, is there anyway to mak...