cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Does anyone has a logical explanation about why isn't the AS_SET feature enabled by default when using the "aggregate-address" command for manual summarization with BGP, in order to provide loop prevention ?Thanks in advance,Mohammed Mahmoud.

Hi,I have configure a GRE tunnel between two routers A & B, such that on Router A:I am using fastethernet interface. On router B I am using vlan 1 interface, as HWIC4ESW card is installed in this router.I am able to ping GRE tunnel end to end but OSP...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RPC application is not getting deployed over Multilink interface , whereas thru ISDN and MPLS its working , can someone throw light on this.

vikramsi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereRecently the office where I work bought a new Cisco 857W router and I was given the task of setting it up. I am completely new to Cisco routers and it is giving me a headache!I have used the configuration guide found here: http://articles.t...

aeternum1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in automatic protection switching in optical communication, normally one ring is back up ring right... so if one goes down then other link will take over ther primary ring role...but what is the design for the Device level redundancy... is that HSRP ...

I have a T1 circuit that is generating Line Code Violations and Path Code Violations errors. I did an extended ping loopback test to test the router and demarc extention. That tested fine. I called the phone company (Qwest) and they said the line is ...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I used to have an interface configured on Router A:interface Serial2/0:2 description <cct & location> bandwidth 1024 backup interface Dialer3 ip address <removed> no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arpDIALER 3 still exists.The connecti...

Resolved! Static statement

Hello, A very basic question. I have a static route statement for egip route 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 200.200.200.5Now, let's say you have started to learn this network 10.10.10.0 through OSPF or BGP through a different Interface and your origina...