cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HelloWhen i apply an acl extended or named at a svi.The svi manage the segment of the 168.176.200.0/23 and the acl is applied in.access-list 150 permit tcp 168.176.0.0 0.0.255.255 host 168.176.200.13 eq 22access-list 150 permit udp 168.176.146.0 0.0....

carolinac by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please help with the config on my Cisco 678.Our domain is currently being blacklisted. My guess is one of our machines is infected with a mailer worm. I need to buy myself some time to find the machine. I think the best way to prevent ...

TrueFX by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir when I use isdn to my backup line on router,and finish to setup isdn configuration,and try to connect isdn,I find can't connect isdn,and I find this messege below..BRI0/0 is up, line protocol is up (spoofing) BRI0/0:1 is up, line protocol is dow...

andyc2002 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QOS

IOS Version 12.2(12a) I need to implement QOS to Prioritize VOIP traffic. Router has 2 interfaces FastE 1 FastE 2 I have set up my Class map and policy map I have tried to change class-default to fair-queue but nothing changes, it does not show in my...

Hi Experts!i have to know why most ISPs Run EIGRP;OSPF;BGP ON THEIR Network?i know BGP IS Important For external AS.WHY they not use only routing protocol either OSPF or EIGRP not both of Them WITH BGP for external AS...i truly appreciate ur reply...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 2801 Router does not load flash IOS correctly. This is the output of the router when it boots up?System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)T9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2004 by cisco Systems, I...

Hello,Is there a way to rewrite the TTL value of a packet on a cisco router?I am not asking about scoping here - I am actually searching for a way to increase the TTL value of a packet.Regards, Dirk

d.wingert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I wan some refferences from the internet plz help me out... ?? i want to put this question here but put it int firwalling sorry for that) 1) defination of bandwidth.. 2) defference between L2 and L3 3) load balaning to WAN conventions. 4) Screa...

Hi All,refer the attached topology and config file for the routers.Requirement is to serve the internet for both the lan subnets as shown in the diagram.Will this config work or is anything else reuqires in terms of interface natting.Regards

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the following config portion, does it matter what order I put the class-map statements? Does the router recognise that subnet B is a subset of subnet A and classify accordingly, or do I need to put the B portion of config before the A portion?clas...

I have a sup720 taking in full internet routes via BGPI get the following message when taking in routes00:15:02: %MLSCEF-SP-7-FIB_EXCEPTION: FIB TCAM exception for IPv4 unicast, Some routes will be software switched.Use "mls cef maximum-routes" to mo...

arnis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes