cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I need some help getting to another network that is located on the outside interace of a cisco pix 501Let me see if I can explain this the best I can.Right now my ip is 10.7.1.250 with a mask of 255.255.255.0 My default gateway is 10.7.1.1 which is a...

Hello, we are considering bonding three T1's utilizing MLPPP. No BGP or anyhting. Can anyone suggest the best product line for this? We were also considing utilizing the dual-port WIC's, anyone have any reason not to?Thanks!Blake Frericks

bfrericks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Citrix ICA client uses TCP 1494 to communicate with the Metaframe server but when I allow 1494 inbound on dialer1 via the access list I can not connect. There is no ip inspection. I know that the Metaframe server responds on 1494 but then assigns a h...

darragh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello!I have 3 routers A , B and C i have enabled eigrp and all network are accessible.A and B are in the same ethernet network and B and C are connected over serial interfaces. How to configure DDR with static floating from A to C?

fisko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Full BGP on 4500

Hello,Can the Cat 4500 support multiple BGP peers that are sending full tables? How much RAM is needed? Has anyone seen this in production?Thanks,Lee

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I 'm not sure about answer i find in my book.First ColumbA-Cabe testerB-BertC-Network MonitorD-Modeling softwareE-TDRF-Protocol analyer1-Analyse design2-Analyse DTE-DCE communications3-capture , decods packets4-Locate crosstalk5-Locate cable fault6-P...

We are using Citrix Presentaion Server 4.0. Our users connected to lan use ICA client or Internet Explorer to access apps. My remote users are telecommuters and a branch office. Both types of remote users were getting disconnected after 15 minutes. I...

Hello, I am facing a complicated problem releted to leased line. Problem : 2 MBPS leased line from ISP to our end ( leased line : copper wiring not optical fibre ) not giving speed at all. Problem Description : We have 2 MBPS line from ISP. We are ...

abhyankar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy Expert's!i want u usefull link from ur side about the fiber links infrastructure:e.g single mode;multi-mode;SX/LH;SC;LC;SX;ST;GBIC;THE DISTANCE RUNING For each one!!10XS FOR TIME TO HELP ME OUT..Ali

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need configure NAT for IOS router same like for PIXPIX rule is followingstatic (inside,outside) 10.10.10.0 10.17.2220 netmask 255.255.55.0so when user from outside is trying access to 10.10.10.x is NATed to inside 10.17.222.xThxTJ

Hi The Expert,I am very new with this,I have 4 branches on HO is on 172.16.1.0/24branch A is on 172.16.2.0/24branch B is on 172.16.3.0/24branch C is on 172.16.4.0/24branch D is on 172.16.5.0/24they are connected with frame relay ..currently, one of m...

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i don't want to know the all differences, i just want to be sure that the vlans will work:so, i have a customer that have a 2950 with enhanced image, and he had layer2 vlans, and now he buy 2 more 2950 SWs but with standard image, and i want to conne...

amirarama by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card