cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,back again about my router int and a vlan. i have the following set:interface FastEthernet0/0 no ip address speed 100 full-duplex!interface FastEthernet0/0.300 encapsulation dot1Q 300 ip address <ip> 255.255.255.252 rate-limit output 10000000...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have two routers router1 and router2, I connect both of them using modem on async interface. my problem is, most time it will not work; even after reset modem of both side. May be some time it will work, but after some time it will automat...

I have a new 3845 router with a T3/E3 card in it. The card is not listed when you do a show interfaces but is listed when you do a sh ver or sh hardware.Could someone please tell me the best way to configure this card so it shows as serial port Many...

hey,im attempting a lab to allow dial-backup in the even of a primary link failure. it is working fine but i wanted to find out if there was a way to allow the backup connection to detect the link failure and automatically dial using the backup inter...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have set up a hub and spoke topology with a 3550 as the hub. I have four routers connected to the hub (Router A runs RIP 1, Router B runs IGRP, Router C runs OSPF and Router D runs EIGRP).My 3550 is running all the above protocols. I am redist...

hi,does anyone have an overview (table)of the different router performance(26xx, 36xx, 72xx and so on).i need this to plan the right routertype.especially the performance with enabled llq for voice would be interessting for me.for example - can a 36...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router linked to an ATM switch. I take a look at ATM interface I noticed that there were a lot of carrier transitions (about 6500 in a week). Is it normal?Is there any Hardware Failure? In my router or in a ATM switch?Thank you.Regards, Paol...

One of our remote sites connected via ADSL using a Cisco 837 router has been having terrible ADSL stability problems recently. Over the last few weeks the ATM0 interface is continually flapping - sometimes the link can be up for a couple of days wit...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hithis is my config ,but i can't ping the gateway & i can't access to internet could you pls tell me what is the problem?interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 192.168.0.222 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside duplex auto speed auto!interface Ethernet1/0 no ip...

I am trying to configure a Cisco 3845 with a NM-1A-T3 ATM card to pass traffic through to a Marconi TNX-1100. Cells are sent but no data. Does anyone have any suggestions on what is wrong?Thanks

Hi,I'm trying to access the web interface for this router. I've uploaded the most recent IOS and the up to date webflash CWRS. When i try to connect it asks me what language, i select english then it opens another window, which says "loading cisco we...

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayplease, which enhancement is bring by l2tpV3 against l2tp ??Can we compare l2tpv3 and mpls ??Regards.