cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to setup a multilink PPP using two T1 lines. I've read as much as I can find on these forums regarging this. The setups that I've seen seem pretty straight forward. What I can't seem to find an answer for is, whether or not I need to use...

I have about 12 remote sites all connected to a central Cisco 2811 router using GRE tunnels across ADSL. The 2811 is separated from the Central LAN by a Nokia firewall.At the moment all the remote sites can route to each other via the central 2811 ro...

We have actually a Router with two V.35 interfaces by which the internet provider give us the service.Now, We are upgrading the service and we need to connect a Cisco Router with an IMA interface to receive 3 E1 of internet bandwith.The service provi...

i have a 2620 that i want to upload a new IOS for. i configured a 192.168.1.1 ethernet port on the router, configured my laptop as 192.168.1.2 and can ping both directions. however when i copy tftp flash i get "%Error opening tftp://192.168.1.2/c2600...

Now, this may seems a trivial question, but I'm very confused on this point.What's the delay?When I studied QoS I read about serialization delay, switch delay, Queuing-buffering delay and de-jitter delay.Doing a show interface ser 0I get a DLY value ...

I currently am using a WIC, which has an ethernet cable T1 connected to it, and we're considering getting a MUX to tie in an additional T1 for more bandwidth. I can see how the MUX would connect from the MUX to the provider, but what about from the ...

Can anybody help me finding infos on routing protocols (such as EIGRP,OSFP) using the DOC CD?The index is absolutely terrible and it doesn't really help :-(http://cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htmThanks!!

Hi gents,I tried to test a dsl connection between two 837 routers back to back but did not succeded even the commande dsl equipment type cannot appear in the command prompt of the int atm0, I changed and used one 2811 with hwic adsl card but encountr...

nhedhili by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Home users with 871 VPN's CISCO871-SEC-K9 to a 2811 security bundle.In one case i have a guy who has a roomate that shares his broadband connection. How can i let his roomate have access sithout having access to my network? Thanks,

jcleary by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ping issue

Hi Netpros,It looks to me a very strange behavior, I cannot ping from my Router to the Servers/Workstations, but I can ping vice-versa. What could cause such a problem??Thanks in advance for queries.

Hi all, If we issue 'sh ip route' x.x.x.x on ospf enabled router ..how will you interpret route descriptor block.eg:Routing entry for A.A.A.A/28 Known via "ospf 100", distance 110, metric 121, type intra area Last update from X.X.X.X on Vlan20, 19...

HI all,We had an ospf issue yesterday night, the process was down but the interfaces in both end boxes were always up, there are some JDS or DWDM devices between the two boxes, has anyone idea about how these devices works? i thought there were layer...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card