cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiIs it possible to NAT an internal private ip according to its' destination differently in PIX and/or router? Example10.0.0.1 ==Internal IPif destination is Athen NAT to 155.55.55.55if destionation is Bthen NAT to 166.66.66.66etc.Thanks in advance ...

help me out in this:i am doing some testing on router for ISDN caller ID.after testing i want that nobody should see what commands i have given on the router, even if i have removed all commands. is there any command like clear login??plz help me out

minimintu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PRI

We have observed that on PRI port of router that TEI parameter under Layer 2 is always Zero even though PRI is UP after we run command show isdn status .But when same is checked on BRI port of router , TEI always carry some value other than Zero . Wh...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our NMS is getting hit by lots of Authentication failure traps from our Cisco devices as IT insist on snmp polling our entire network. To stop this I have put an ACL on the snmp-server community line. ie access-list 58 permit z.z.z.z 0.0.0.255 access...

Hi folks again,I have another question, which is how you interconnect 2 or more OSPF domains or AS's together so that each AS would see the other routes as external. Would BGP be really necessary? Also assume that a private connection between them do...

tjskier69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks,I have a query that if dr/bdr elction proecess has already taken place but the dr/bdr routers need to be moved to others on the LAN, can you just use the priority command to select the dr etc you want and then dr is re-elected to that route...

tjskier69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings! I am looking for some help to try and temporary utilize a spare 256k T1 line with our current T1 line. I probably won't have them bound together but is there a way to have each one go into seperate T1 cards on our 3660 series and set it up...

DNS

how would you know what DNS is being used on a router ? can we verify it ?

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain the difference between1.L2 Broadcast vs L2 MUlticast2.L3 Broadcast vs L3 MUlticastAlso, how NIC is assigned to look for particular IP Multicast address ?Thanks,Vijay

vpalania by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I freely admit I newbie to T1's, please help, please limit laughing to off line, grin.We are considering running a point to point T1 from one office to another, so we can run a MS Access DB application across the T1. We have tried other method...

jeff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are about to have a 2nd T1 into the building. I have asked questions previous to this and now need some advice on how to proceed. I would like to know if it is possible to untilize both T1s equally when up and if one fails to continue using ...

Recently, I started monitoring the T1 interface and noticed that input queue has drops as well as having alot of total output drops. Below is the line from the show interface after 8 hours.Input queue: 0/75/17/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total outpu...

We are currently using this interface for a OC3 connection. We are now going to replace it with a DS3 line. Can I use the same card for this connection? If not which one should I use. This is for a 7204 Router.

edperez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card