cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i just go thorough the RED but i m not clear how the average queue depth is calcultated??? and what is function of exponential weighting constant and why is it not recomandad to change?regards Devang

I have installed an 878 sdsl router for a customer. I need to allow access to 2 servers on the inside for specific traffic. They have a block of external addresses but I cannot seem to find a way of setting up static mappings. Any help greatly apprec...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears i tried to copy IOS image in Rommon mode in 2620xm router the next message appeared :Invoke this command for disaster recovery only.WARNING: all existing data in all partitions on flash will be lost!Do you wish to continue? y/n: [n]: yesPHY...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Due to change ISP,I have to change the IP and default gatway for PIX. Can you advice how to do it? change IP,submask,gateway.I ever tried to setup new IP address for PIX byIP address 218.xx.xx.xx 255.255.255.254 setup static routeRout outside 0 0 218...

HI There,I have a serious problem with the new 877. When applying an access list and IP Inspect to the ADSL dialer interface, FTP download speed drops from over 200K/sec to around 2k/secRemoving both statements cause 'normal' performance again. I h...

We have a 2MB link terminated on a E1 G.703 controller card at both ENd-A & B locations the link has been assigned to a multilink interface at both ends.Recently we have observed that the slip counters on the controller interface are increasing this ...

Resolved! Load balancing

Hi Netpros,A quick question. How can we loadbalance 2 leased lines on 2 routers with static routes. Both the links are of the same bandwidth. What will be the configuration to be used. Thanks in advance.

i m confused abt route sumarization....i know what it is but how we calculate it when we have amny routes whats the trick of that......thanks and possibblly give me example thanks a in advance

I have a couples of 7609 equipped with Sup720-3B, and I'm going to upgrade the supervisors to Sup720-3BXL, now my question is, all intefaces card have a PFC-3B added, do I need to upgrade all interface cards from PFC-3B to PFC-3BXL or can the interfa...

hello,can anyone tell me the meaning of this error or a link where I might find information about it?I lost power to this box due to a power outage:unknown reload cause - suspect boot_data[BOOT_COUNT] 0x0, BOOT_COUNT 0, BOOTDATA 19 (SP by power-on)An...

jemorton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a deny any any "log" at the end of my ACL 103 inbound.I want to view this as it say 831 matches and it would be helpful to debug a problem I have. Sh logging doesnt provide much info.

I have a pair of 1721's over a p-t-p T1 with internal DSU/CSU 1T V2 cards. Telco ran end to end test with no errors. Both ends are set to ESF and B8ZS. One end has clocking set to internal and other end set to line. Telco is not providing clocking. E...

watsoncm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just wanted to know abt routing loops in distance vector protocols.....there r some methods by which these loops can be avoided....like poion reserve....holddown etc......just wanted to know that do we configure them manually or it is by default con...