cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have two 1841s each with a T1 going to two separate ISPs. The ethernet interfaces on both routers are in the same subnet. I will be using BGPThe requirements are to:1.)Have redundant ISP’s2.)Have redundant T1’s3.)Have redundant Routers4.)Utilize bo...

wmurray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding using class maps for QoS. I am using LLQ on my Internet connection, with a simple config, I need to guarantee 2 hosts 768 of my 1544 T1. I've set it up as follows;class-map Host1match access-group 50!class-map Host2match...

How do I find out how many networks I can have in a particlular vlsm's , i.e255.255.248.0, how do i work out how many networks I can have in this, also how come they addresses always go up on even numbers ?

Here's my situation we're a WISP and the PIX515 is our gateway to the internet for our clients. All of our clients are on the DMZ of the pix 172.16.0.1 /16. They receive static private IP's along that range. When someone needs a public IP I do a 1 to...

Is there a way to verify distributed Multilink Frame Relay is running on a 7500? PPP multlink has a "show ppp multilink" command to disply this info.

mforthman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following problem happened in my network:I have two 12406 with IOS Version 12.0(27)S5 (RTR1&RTR2) that make the Internet access from my company through my Service Provider where I have BGP neighbour and I received the Internet full routing table....

Hi all first post here. In my effort to learn Cisco I have purchased 6 2501 routers off ebay. My goal is to set up a number of different networks saving the configs on my pc. My question is...is there a way to upload configs throught my console ca...