cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Well, Hello everybody.Probably the problem is simple but could you help me somehow with the next:I have DMZ behind PIX (192.168.2.0/24)I have network ahead PIX (192.168.224.0/24)The PIX is router of above networks. (CIDR)In 192.168.224.0 a have the s...

NetMaxKar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to provide internet access to several locations through a single point. These locations connect via point to point links that aggregate on a 3rd party cisco router then connect to my ethernet interface. I also have another point to ...

tarsellis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have question about DHCP server configuration on Cisco 1812 router. I know I can set multiple DNS servers in DHCP server configuration - for example Router(config-dhcp)# dns-server 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2But I would like to have something like this f...

I would like to enquire on above mentioned product. As I believe it is mentioned this high speed wan interface card has 4 serial ports which can support maximum 8Mbits/sec EACH port. That would mean total of 32MBits/sec.1) Can I confirm if I can make...

msara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to enable WOL broadcasts at remote sites. The application is broadcasting 255.255.255.255 on UDP port 5000. I tried using IP Directed- Broadcast and tried appliying an access-list however the 4500 seems to allow the broadcast to propo...

Hi AllI have two seperate landing points on the same physical ethernetwork. I have 2 3845 routers as my WAN gateways.I have a 512k line going from Router A and another 512k line going from Router B landing at the same point at Router C, what is the b...

gary00001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,I’ve got a problem with my QoS, since we moved our Oracle 9i server to the data centre where our internet connection is presented. A large download from the internet stops traffic getting to the Oracle server.We have two 2621XM routers t...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Core Router 2811 with 8-port analog modem WAN Interface card (NM-8AM-V2) installed at my Head Office. And at each branch offices, we use one-port analog modem (WIC-1AM). The purpose to install those cards is to establish a backup conne...

Hi Champs,Can anyone give me some insight about the AU mapping?What is it and what is it used for? It will be great if someone can post the link which can give me some insight about AU4.In brief I know it is used for SDH multiplexing for STM to DS1 l...

hi,I have a subnet 172.16.0.0 that gets into the pix from the outside interface.what I'm trying to do is to change the source that is 172.16.x.x to something like 192.168.99.x so basically the user with the source ip 172.16.30.30 changes to 192.168.9...

Hi, I have a Cisco router 7206 with a NPE300 module with 128M of memory and a Catalyst 6509 with a MSFC2 module with 128M of memory. Is it enough to implement OSPF contend two areas, (0 and 1), with authentication between them and making routing of 1...

t.cbd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have cef load balancing working on parallel connections between our main site and a regional office. I verify this by "sh ip cef xxx.xxx.xxx.0"It shows two paths to the other network on each side. I then took down an interface on one end to...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card