cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question regarding what happens to a route when an interface is "disabled" vs. "deleted"? If you disable the interface, and routes are there - when a packet comes in, another interface, and needs to go out the "downed" interface, what happe...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently replacing a C827 with a C827-4v roouter. The new router is the ADSL router in which a C1751-4v gateway will host CME 3.3..My issue is I have created the necessary VLAN's required on the switch but cannot locate the correct command on t...

dmanigo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Running two 2621 routers and are having a couple of site-to-site vpns going through.I am playing around with cef load-sharing on the serial interfaces but receives uneven loads on them.Is it possible that it could be the vpns that concentrate on o...

lakn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is probably a simple issue, but NAT seems to trip me up sometimes. On an IOS router, what is the config to make the inside address 10.10.1.1 leave the outside as 172.16.1.1 and I also need traffic coming into the outside interface destined for 1...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two core switches one is a Enterasys 8600 and this is connected by gigabit connection to our Cisco 6500.We have a Vlan 20 with an ip range created on the 8600. I have passed this vlan (layer2) over the link to the 6500 and have a laptop on an ...

I want to permanently delete crash files from my cisco router. I have already deleted them but still they are occupying space in flash marked as deleted .I have tried running squeeze but error mesage is coming . i am attaching text file .can somebod...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

fan

Is there any command available on Cisco 1751 router to check whether fan is working or not ?regds,aman

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am following the example in the "Cisco-Configuring a Gateway of Last Resort Using IP Commands" document, but am not having much luck.I have RIP2 working and distributing routes for the locally connected subnets but I cannot get the host to distribu...

I’m helping a friend out with an ATM issue. User are complaining of slow speeds across the WAN Here’s the setup Adtran Router -> Watch Guard Firewall -> Cisco 2900’s. I’m seeing a lot of CRC errors, tons of runts on the PVC but not seeing any error...

Hi All,a few questions about a setup i will be putting into place in a few months.I am going mpls with five remote sites. Two of which are getting two T1's from the same company terminating on a 2821 at each site. mlppp is not fully supported so i ...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I just upgraded the IOS on a 2500 series router, and the router will NOT come out of boot mode no matter what I try. The config registry is correct (0x2102), but no go. Any ideas? I have reloaded, repushed the IOS, power cycled.Any guidance ...