cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My cisco router receives its dynamic ip address and nameservers from the cablemodem. I have a few questions regarding this...This line is included in the ACL for my CableModem interface, without it I don't get an ip address:access-list 101 permit udp...

tebbens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have two 2621XM router and two link is terminted between this router. One Ethernet link of 4MB and serial link of 2MB. I want to utilize this both link. My one router having memory 128MB/32MB flash and one router memory 64MB/16Flash. What are th...

Thanks in Advance.I've been experiencing minor issues being able to add new access list ot a route that is running version 11.3 on a 2600 router.Here is and example:access-list 101 permit tcp 100.100.100.100access-list 101 permit tcp 100.100.100.100a...

zapanta.f by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RIP

i know that rip do load balances (4 by default) and it is configurable to 6 equal paths......so it means that if i want that my one serial link goes downn it shd automatially switch over to other then the path shd b same hopcount??? the AD of rip is...

I am having issues with cisco 7200. The router goes into Boot mode after reload. This is the error message I am getting: monitor: command "boot" aborted due to exceptionSystem Bootstrap, Version 12.2(8r)B, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)TAC Support: http://w...

Greetings:Let me first explain to you our current setup.We have two locations that have a PTP T1 connecting the two.Location A has DSL internet, Location B does not.I want to be able to access DSL from Location B.I figure that this is possible with t...

matlsmith by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, i don' have experiency with isis or ospf.i have to choose one for this protocol (isis or ospf). The network type i have to design is isp network.Any suggest will be appreciated.Best regards.

Resolved! VTP v.1 Vs VTP v.2

All i am preparing for switching exam, and i've got a question regarding VTP:Does a VTP v.1 trasparent switch forward VTP information(leanred from another server or client in the domain), and what is difference between v.1 and v.2 (other than TokenRi...

Can Third-Party products be integrated into a Mesh-Network using the Aironet 1500 Access-Points?Can any PCMCIA-WLAN-Adapter be used on the Client-Side or is it only possible to use Cisco's products?Is a special software required in the Clients to han...

Hi,Is it possible to do NATing in router depending upon the destination address in Packets. ( that is with help of access lists ). In short if destination address in packet is "A" then is should be NATed with ip pool "A". and then forwarded to corr...

Resolved! Router Throughput

Does anyone have any information on router throughput for the new 1800/2800/3800 series lines. I am specifically looking to get information on how the throughput varies with packet size. I was able to find this for some of the older models but not th...

ibrand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We are trying to increase the no of hops while doing an extended ping. This is to validate and record the route from the source to dest.We are observing this message "Invalid Number of Hops" when trying to increase the no of hops as follows:Protoc...