cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I know basic IOS stuff, but I have no idea.I have a 2620 with a standard T1 CSU/DSU WIC card. Can the FastEthernet and Serial interfaces be configured with an mtu size of 9000?Thanks.

Hi,We have a customer CPE (2611xm) which has 2 x SDSL interfaces, both configured with unique /30 addresses.The routing table on the CPE is configured as suchip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ATM0/0.38ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ATM0/1.38From the directly conne...

I need to know urgently if the following scenario will work.I have a layer 2 fibre based ethernet service from a Telco & they are presenting links on 1gb Fibre connections. At their POP, however, they will rate-limit to 10mb or 100mb. Therefore I n...

lpassmore by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i have this issue on a CE router wherein when you issue the command on a serial interface, i read incrementing "interface resets" on the counter. and the user complains he gets occasional packet drops pinging point to point on the PE router. ...

miclacs13 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm considering dual homing with two different ISPs, considering using PI address pace.To have global routing whats the minimumprefix I will need /21? or will /24work?I believe in the past ISPs filtered on /19, but obvisiously times have moved on....

h00nix101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,in this type of connection is it necessary that on both router thre should be diffendent clock source command? it means is it like one router sould have command clocksource line and other should have clocksource internal?why???and my understand...

We have a Cisco 1720 connected to a T1 between two of our offices (point-to-point) for file sharing and all that good stuff.The problem is that we both use the same range/class of IP addresses so Location #1 is running a DHCP server and Location #2 i...

You are changing the config on a router (Terminal Server). We just added a new MCU connection in VirginiaYou want telnet to go through line14 on the router. You want to give it the address of 128.0.0.0 You put the description on the interface of L...

GreetingsIn attached file,can anyone kindly help if the IP Addressing scheme is ok or not. This is how I have to configure my network. I already have the IP Scheme working on my central site and somehow due to my application design, I have to use the...

I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. If you change the IP address of a router using eigrp. Assuming the partial config below, Would these be the commands to modify the router? Thank you for your time.router(config)# interface Etherne...

We would like to load-balance and have failover for our outbound Internet traffic across two different T1 connections to the same provider. Each of the T1's terminate at a separate 2651XM router with a single PIX 515 behind them. Would it be possible...

dgenzale2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two routers connected via serial point-to-point link; right now it works without any clocking commands, but givessome CRC errors & carrier transitions -to overcome these problems,what is the recommended/best clockrate, and needs to be set o...

n.khwaja by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I just received a 837 router and change the address of "ethernet 0 " to 192.168.100.1. After that I could not connect to the router via the brouser. I changed the address back to 10.10.10.1 and still could not access it. I can access it via h...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card