cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have the following queries for NPE-G1 in handling UDP flooding from LAN to PA-A3:1. Can NPE-G1 support flooding of UDP broadcasting traffic received from LAN to remote sites through a PA-A3 with 250 PVCs each at 256kbps? 2. Will the traffic be ...

mlchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to setup multihoming for our internet connection. Our 1st provider assigned us our public IP. The external connection of our firewall has been configured for Port Address Translation. How can I configure our external router in order to u...

orcganir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm revamping my companies network and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what equipment i need.company of 7 people. (software company)4-5 servers (2 public web servers)8-10 users.i mainly just need a router that i can do static r...

Hi there,One of my 2600 routers is being heavy over-utilizing. There is no QoS configured. I want to find out which host is eating up all the bandwidth? Thanks in advanced

Hi all 1. I'm not sure about the backup interface command , this command can use one interface on single router ? if i would like to use backup two interface it can't ??2. pls explain me about isdn bandwidth , i'm not sure it's 144 kbps or 192 kbps t...

Hello,I've plugged an E1 board (NM-1CE1T1-PRI) in slot 3 of my cisco 3640 (release 12)The board is shown as "unknown (type 925).I don't find any command to configure it..Can anybody help me pleaseThanksAnne

aclaverie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.Hi have some problems with connect two cisco routers between yourself with isdn bri leased line config is very simple.How can I do it ?there are a some config from routersfisrt router configisdn switch-type basic-net3isdn leased-line BR...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RDP

I have noticed a few of our staff gaining access to the p.c's at home using the the RDP function in XP. How do I block this from happening on our CISCO PIX 501.ThanksMark

How can I see what the light level (dB loss)is on an enhanced atm pa module on a Cisco 7304 router running 12.2 IOS. My carrier thinks the light level is not within the "acceptable" range.

Hello,I need your help for a theoretical questionDoes the fragmentation a function in TCP and UDP like in IPAnd what is the difference between segmentation and fragmentationThank for your help.

Resolved! NBAR Problems

Hello all.I have a simple nbar configuration.Class Map match-any p2p_match Match protocol kazaa2 Match protocol winmx Match protocol edonkey Match protocol gnutella Match protocol napster Match protocol fasttrack Match protocol bittorre...

dbellaze by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to install the following configuration Cisco 2610 + VWIC-1MFT-E1 + AIM-VOICE-30.On www.cisco.com it is specified, that AIM-VOICE-30 works with 2610 router, but I have already tested it with two different Cisco 2610 routers. AIM-VOICE-30 ...

knoplya80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes