cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

A point of confusion is why, when setting rate limits, the average rate of traffic is expressed in bps, but the burst limits are expressed in bytes. Can anyone confirm that the average rate would be set to 16KBps in the example below ?rate-limit outp...

boblutton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I need the command (ip tcp adjust-mss) to solve problems with l2tp tunnels. I have vxr 7206 with IOS 12.2(14)T , but I cant find the command. In which feature set should I find this command ?

tamer by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help in configuring a CAT5K switch with RSM. Need to have 3 VLAN's and connect to ext. ADSL router. Any help would be much appreciated. I have set up VLAN's and also DHCP but how do I get the pc's to connect to the internet thru ADSL VLAN swit...

What interface module would be required to connect to a DSX-1 port from the service provider? Probable router used would be a 1751 but I'm not sure which WIC module would work for a DSX-1 feed from the telco. They're using an Adtran 616 and will b...

tvaughan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well for the past few months I have had terrible bandwidth problems to one of our remote sites. We have a main campus and two remote campuses. Well each site has a CISCO 1720 router. The two remote sites connect back to the main site through these...

Currently I'm facing with a task where I need some advise from someone who's more experienced in Qos configurations. Do we have some forum or other resource where I can ask those questions?The situation as the follows:We have a customer where we mana...

I'm trying to install a PCMCIA flash card on my Cisco 5530 (Supervisor III)According to this page:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/pcmciamatrix.htmlIt I need a "filesystem class C".Now, can anybody explain me what's the Cisco definition of filesys...

I have connections to two different ISPs and would like to configure OUTGOING traffic so that it will go to secondary ISP for traffic to their direct customers and the main ISP for all the other traffic. In the event of a failure I would like traffi...

pthaynes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a ping test and the pings are failing. When we "debug ip packet" we see packets from this "255.1.164.106" address that appear to be answering the ping that is failing. Has anyone seen this before ? Where could these packets be coming f...

Somebody know if is possible to deploy GRE with high availability?The idea is to have to routers at the same GRE side with a "Virtual GRE IP" or something like that, so in the case that one router fails the other one takes the tunnel.

Can somebody tell me if you can have redundancy with policy routing. I have a site one circuit is MPLS the other is a vpn connection via a DSL line. I want to have video go over the DSL and just critical applications go over the MPLS. To do this I wo...

Hi All,whilst studying for CCNA, I come across a lot of reference to ISDN being a good backup technology. I know this might sound like a stupid question, but, what is used mostly in WAN environments.? Over here, in Tokyo, I get told that Frame Relay ...