cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there people I have a frame-relay network. 2 E1 with a couple of pvc's running off each link. They load-balancing as well. My concern is that there is a cheaper alternative. Namely ADSL. If you guys can give some input concerning the reliability f...

hi to everyone,i have the following task to do:i have a cisco 7206 MPLS-PE router, which has a customer connected.this ce-router should have 2 vrf´s, so i use vrf-lite.the "ce" has two thernet-int on in vrf a and the other eth-int in vrf b.on the ser...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I’m just wondering Cisco recommends a specific router based on the bandwidth requirements as we’re having 2611 router with 64 DRAM and 8 Flash, currently is handling 3 Mb of internet bandwidth and we’re planning to upgrade to 5 Mb, I want t...

abaghir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i need to know how can i configure 2 bundle's , i have 2 interface mulrilink over E1 and i get the errorDec 1 17:10:41.471: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Multilink2, changed state to downDec 1 17:10:41.471: Se3/2:0 MLP: Request add link to bundleDec...

rrrfffddd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm getting an cisco 2514 router with "ipsec des 56" enabled, whearas all my other 2500 series routers do not have this feautre. My question is will that affect my lab testing on routing protocols and integration/communiation with my existing 2500...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am applying CBWFQ with shaping for each class. I have the following output ;Serial0/0/3 Service-policy output: DataCentre-to-Branch Class-map: XP (match-all) 103249 packets, 90688526 bytes 30 second offered rate 408000 bps, drop ra...

s.uslay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So this is one I can't figure out. Probably simple, yet complicated. I have two 3825 routers running HSRP and IBGP. One 3825 connects to Cogent, the other to Sprint both take full routes.I am an ISP and have customers that will want to peer BGP dire...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote office with a T-1 that they hammer to one particular server. In order to try and prioritize the traffic I tried the follwing policy-map.. class-map DSSTWN match access-group name DSSTWN!!policy-map PRIDSSTWN class DSSTWN bandwidt...

Good morning,I am thinking to implement policy-based routing in my network.I am sure that Cisco was not raccomending this type of routing before. The reason is that could create loop and it is not easy to maintain. But lately I have found few links t...

mcardell by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card