cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need your help for a theoretical questionDoes the fragmentation a function in TCP and UDP like in IPAnd what is the difference between segmentation and fragmentationThank for your help.

Resolved! NBAR Problems

Hello all.I have a simple nbar configuration.Class Map match-any p2p_match Match protocol kazaa2 Match protocol winmx Match protocol edonkey Match protocol gnutella Match protocol napster Match protocol fasttrack Match protocol bittorre...

dbellaze by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to install the following configuration Cisco 2610 + VWIC-1MFT-E1 + AIM-VOICE-30.On www.cisco.com it is specified, that AIM-VOICE-30 works with 2610 router, but I have already tested it with two different Cisco 2610 routers. AIM-VOICE-30 ...

knoplya80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are planning on adding a second ISP. I have a spare 3640 but it's been suggested that it may not be powerful enough or support enough memory. I don't know if it matters but the connections will be two T1 circuits from each provider.

ja1064 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing file transfer timeouts when transferring a number of specific files from a range of external servers to all hosts on my network. When i try to transfer say file X from external site Y it will always timeout after transferring 'Z' am...

sr1789891 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have here in my company 25 Cisco Switch 3560 .as i know, i will configure the Switch with the Basic configuration like Hostname & IP-Address - & Gateway.My 2 question is :-1- if i configure the switch with the Basic Configuration like IP-A...

After much trial-and-error I finally was able to access the console of this WS-C5000 that I purchased online (The link is:http://cgi.ebay.com/Cisco-Catalyst-5000-Series-Switch-WS-C5000_W0QQitemZ5820822298QQcategoryZ51260QQcmdZViewItem )The only probl...

Hi all,We meet a big problem. We have two 3640 routers with one 4 ports async/sync serial port configured with Snasw/Ipsec image. When we configure serial interface with x25 facility throughput with a 64000 rate throughput, we met an error:1/in vers...

edaguet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any information on the inner workings of the CEF load-sharing algorithms? The information on CCO is pretty scarce:http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/swtch_r/swi_e1.htm#wp1098076I am especially int...

Looking for suggestions on routing for a school system...The main site currently has one T1 to the Internet and will be getting a second, probably from a different provider (for redundancy and extra bandwidth, both). Behind the 2800 series router is ...

apu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am utilizing MLPPP T1 links in an MPLS network I have noticed that when one of the T1's drops it takes a couple of minutes for the traffic flows to normalize. Is this normal?

Hello.I'm trying the conf found in the following URL to work:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00801dcb1c.html#1071853For testing, I send a huge message via SMTP. This traffic has 128k rese...

emagallo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like to configure CBWFQ over FR as below, one subinterface is for TCP user and another is for voice user. Does subinterfaces inherently support CBWFQ?class-map match-all TCPmatch access-group 103class-map match-all VOICEmatch access-group ...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes