cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am facing EIGRP stuck-in active problem since we are moving from ATM core network to VPN network.Earlier when the entire core was ATM, we didnt face any issues, but we replaced a Core ATM link with a GRE VPN link and we are getting lot of st...

How does cisco define "congestion" with respect to its QoS mechanism. What I mean by that, is if I implement CBWFQ on a specific link (say Frame Relay), at what point does the QoS mechanism go into effect on that link at 30% congestion, 50% congestio...

walfred by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I came across a route-map statement on the config. of router A peering through EBGP to router B. ! neighbor <router B's IP> route-map PREF in ! route-map PREF permit 10 match community 10 set local-preference 110 ! route-map PREF permit 20 mat...

rajesh444 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of questions about the IOS on a Cat 3550.1. How can you tell if the switch is running EMI or SMI? The partial sh ver output is belowCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C3550 Software (C3550-I5Q3L2-M), Version 12.1(22...

I am replacing a 4006 switch in the Admin building of a manufacturing facility with a L3 4507 switch. I have configured multiple vlan interfaces and the routing seems to be working correctly in all of my test scenarios except one. Hanging off a sec...

mellert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to create local users in my Switch /Routers with different privileges. My requirement is when the user telnets to Switch /Router , he should get a screen with username rather than using login command from unprivileged mode . Now to ...

raju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FriendI have seen my Router Logs that I found this messages:denied udp 192.168.6.103(0) ->10.10.11.11(0), 2 packetsdenied tcp 192.168.6.103(0) -> 10.10.11.6(0), 39 packetsI'm not sure about port 0 from source and destination address of tcp and ud...

in 1700 router we have two isp connections)serial) and one ethernet port. we want to have two different private networks and the traffic has to go through the relavant serial links. ie one isp at s0 and other is at s1. using nat created private pools...

i want to connect 2 routers SOHO 877 with each other by ADSL port of them (atm 0), Can i connect them like i want or not? if can, how i configue these 2 routers? How is the maximum distance between this type of connection?

maokhoeun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do they know what is the different between the feature pack in IOS software? Such as Advanced IP Service and IP/ADSL/FW/IDS PLUS IPSEC 3DES . Thanks.RegardsGodwin

godlam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While I was searching I found this on net: it was answer to one of the CCIE question:CGMP is the Cisco Group Management Protocol (CGMP) which is multicast protocol used by Cisco LAN switched , and nor routers.Is this right ?

I have upgraded from the Router to 1721 with ADSL modules from 1710 and the IOS is graded from 12.3(7)T11 to 12.4(1a).However, once upgraded the IPSec did not work. The tunnel is established and I can ping the destination gateway but I cannnot ping ...

godlam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can an extended access-list be applied to an ADSL WIC card on a 2600 router ?Are there any special considerations for access lists on the ADSL WIC interface or dialer?

boblutton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I currently work on a system that connects several sites together using fixed leased lines. These leased lines for a ring topology for all our sites.Each site has a wic-1t card ( per link ) and the local and opposite end of the link has a WAN ip ...

rsd1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes