cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am testing InterAS option-C setup in eveNG lab using Cisco IOSXRv running code 6.1.3. As part of the required configuration I am placing static routes on both the IOSXRv devices for each other, pointing out the connected interface. On one of...

aghufran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.This is my first post here. I hope I don't disturb and this is the good place.I have a bunch of ISR 4331 that I recently upgraded to Amsterdam-17.3.2 ED (last IOS XE). I discovered the nice WebUI interface provided. However, the left menu...

Capture d’écran 2021-03-15 164302.png
renArD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When we configured police rate for our bng subscribers , we got input drops, what can cause to get "libipv4_fib_switch.dll" drops ?here is output,  

drops.png
prague by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to make a connected route (loopback) distribute as internal to other EIGRP neighbors in the same ASN?  I did verify that a connected physical interface shows up as internal and that a loopback on a ASR1000 shows properly as inter...

Hi, I'm needing to set up a basic NAT translation.The scenario is we are going to have 5 devices that cant have their ips changed but all have the same ip (192.200.10.66)Im going to have 5 LTE cisco IR809G's attached for each device.Im needing to sta...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i dont know, but why i cannot ping R2 from RR (30.30.30.2 network or loopback), if RR knows about R2?I shutdown on RR int gig 0/0.Maybe i forgot type another command? Thank you for attention and answer.R4router bgp 300bgp log-neighbor-change...

222.PNG
EAleg by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I  was asked to make sense of this configuration and while I figured out the most I am not quite sure about some points, I hope you can help me understand.Router C has also two equal cost links with A (.0 and .1) and B (.4 and .5). Router A and B...

ospf1.png
ThomasD86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card