cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I'm a bit of a novice in the Cisco world.  Taken courses a while back but never fully involved in day to day network design and configuration.  I've been working on building a home lab, and my Internet modem is feeding into a PA-220-Lab ...

wickid by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i need to upgrade an ASR1001-X and choosing between IOS-XE 16.12.5 or 17.3.3.which code do i go for in terms of stability and extended/longer support (at least 3 years)?i tried to search for the upgrade path but google is failing me.this is a new ...

I have a hub and spoke, internal network. Each spoke has an endpoint device with fixed IP settings that can't be configured. The Hub is a Cisco Cat 9500.  The spokes use a proprietary encryption device as a router and doesn't support NAT. IP Address:...

Resolved! NAT

submit nat ptopen the packet tracer and configure a NAT statement to translate 209.165.100.1 to 10.10.10.254.place statement on router 3.NAT has inside local, inside global and outside local, outside global Guys I need help

Hi All, I hope you are doing well, I am writing this post to ask for your kind help to help me figure out some configuration request. I have an IPsec l2l ikev2 tunnel between two routers; they are requesting me to nat the client network that comes th...

Untitled Diagram.png

Dear all, So,  I am a beginner to Cisco. Our Co. Infrastructure is Cisco based, but this is a private project so no help from the networking guys. I have a fiber link to my home office, and as a backup I have a FTTC/VDSL link from UK vodafone. I have...

Hi All, Hope you all are safe in this deadly pandemic. A new use case to discuss for our customer.Our Customer is having below following, same is described in diagram attached: -DC50 Branch locationSingle ISP (small ISP kindly) link with NO MPLS & BG...

Hello Well done.I want to configure VLANs into my Cisco ISR4221 router.I tried the vlan commands but they refused.How do I do itBellow is my config. =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2021.07.19 09:56:10 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=login as: adminPre-authe...

wanumet by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, Need help!!! We are receiving internet service with /27 IPs .From the ISP provider's router we are connecting to a layer 2 switch, from that switch we are connecting different router as per our requirements like sd-wan, WIFI,LAN Etc. We don't hav...

Network.PNG
Surabhi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've just gotten my very own Cisco 2901 ISR for experimenting. The IOS software is updated to 15.7(3) and basic routes are setup and working. I'm at the point now where I'd like to secure it for general use in my LAN. I've gone through a ...

netmon-27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes