cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am configuring two 2650XM routers with 130mb memory and with c2600-ik9s-mz.122-21a code on it. After the config I do the "wr mem" and copy the config to startup and even to the flash and nvram but when it reloads it looses the config and asks me to...

adnan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install a 1FE2W-V2 card into a 3640. The card is seated properly, as the lights go on and off on power up, but once the router comes up, there are no lights on the card. Everthing else functions on the router, just no interface where I...

dketchu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a requirement to use a WS-X2961-XL in a 2924M-XL to pull a PVC off of an ATM network and drop it off on an ethernet port.The WS-X2961-XL was discontinued long ago and I haven't been able to find much documentation on how to configure this th...

jlixfeld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any documentation anywhere that states an ACL will not work when compress stac is turned on for a synch serial interface? Is there any way to circumvent this behavior to be able to use an ACL and compression?Kind regards in advance.

djmlmco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Around 30 to 35 ft away from our Divisional Office building, a Mobile Tower, by a certain Pvt. Company, is being erected for Mobile services to its customers. We are concerned but unaware of its adverse effect on our computer system an...

I have a facility that I am in the process of upgrading their LAN. They are moving from a router with a few swiches to a more campus environment. They will be running a 4506 as the core switch connected to a 2600 which is their WAN connecion. We run ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

could any one give me a better perspective on DTE and DCE other thansaying DTE is a customer premise eq.and DCE is a carrier eq.thanks in adv.

aksher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, well maybe this exist!!Would be very great to see for example when you redistribute a route (connected / static / Eigrp / etc) to another routing process in the Blue Box, what routes are getting applied to the redistribution when we use a rout...

helloi used to think that WIC2A/S speed is 128Kbps.however, when i connect it to 256Kbps, i can see by a WAN analyser that the speed can reach 256Kbps and there is no overrun errors in the show int s0.Is this normal?

Hi all,we are about split an area within our ospf network. So the question is can these two areas, which will be discontiguous, have the same area number? I know a quick answer might be to just change the area names but this will be a lot of work a...

Hi all,I'm having trouble on creating a atmfr circuit using SNMP Agent on CWM 15.0.Following the examples on the documentation, I'm able to create an atm-atm cbr1 connection (intra BPX8620), a fr-fr fr connection (inter IGX8410); I do it like this:sn...

We have an eBGP peering in which we advertise a prefix via the network command, with a configuration similar to this one:---router bgp XXX network 10.10.10.0 mask 255.255.255.0!ip route 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 Null0 254---The prefix 10.10.10.0/24 is...

m.scano by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to selectively redistribute static routes into EIGRP. I have tried many different ways of doing it, but nothing seems to work. I thought it may have been an IOS bug (config changes not taking effect until next reboot), so I even reboot...

kava_kicks by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card