cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I was working with one of my colleagues to set up a configuration between two routers. After it was all done I noticed he used a BVI inverface, what is an BVI interface and why do you have to run the bridge irb command before you can activate it....

mrashby by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know if Cisco has plans to support RFC3623 (Graceful OSPF Restart) ?Cheers,Paresh.

pkhatri by Level 11
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN

If I have 4 VLAN'S. How do i provide the workstation in each VLAN with a dinamically IP address.

Hi We have ATM infrastructure consisting of Cisco 8540, LS1010 and 8510 which is running 12.1(23). The Switches were configured in hard PVC on the ATM0 and MAP-list and was working fine for last couple of years. Recently we decided to implement ARP S...

adcunha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install this WIC into a 2811 without luck. I have received two of these WIC cards from vendor with no success. Both times I get the following output from "show diag" and messages on console. WIC Slot 3: Unknown WAN daught...

ajohnson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3620 I am connecting to a cable modem and I cannot get a static address from the cable company to assign to the interface. Have people had problems with the routers renewing the addresses without having to reboot?

csross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two sites that is currently connected VIA a PIX-to-PIX IPsec VPN tunnel so that we can transfer data back and forth. The transmission rate is too slow for our needs though so we recently purchased a dedicated T1. My question is will our cur...

abruso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayI try to configure backup link with rtr and route-map but the command "set ip next-hop verify-availability a.b.c.d track 100" is not supported by the router.Is there another method to set backup link with rtr or another protocol?Best regards.

Hi all, I'm trying to setup a Lan to LAN tunnel at present via my vpn 2 concentrators, with an 837 on one side and a 2651xm on the other.The vpn is established fine and the 837 is sending packets but the 2651 is making no attempt to reply.I've a l...

I've Cisco IOS Software, 3700 Software (C3745-IPVOICE-M), Version 12.3(4)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)In log i found next message-Jul 14 16:58:15.019: %SCHED-3-STUCKMTMR: Sleep with expired managed timer 6438BF08, time 0x2112140 (00:00:00 ago).-Process...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,We used C3620 with ios System image file is "flash:c3620-is-mz.121-5.T17.bin".The serial interface is encapsulated FR & with sub-interface for different DLCI.We found that when we disconnect the FR for BERT testing.After BERT testing, we los...

khchiang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I recently upgraded the IOS on a 837 ADSL router I seem to have also removed the user friendly GUI. So, although the router loads when I HTTP to it I no longer get the Quick Setup Wizard.How do I go about restoring this GUI?Many ThanksRichard

rxralp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card