cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working as Network Admin, and our security team is insting on username and password for all the admin in our team, is this possible with out having Tacacs server,,,,currently we have IP based access list for admins......

netmaniac by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have the below config. to connect a Cisco 1721 with 2 ADSL lines. I already use the ADSL +Plus IOS for the config, but I only get 1 ADSL to connect. Please advise my config is ok or not.vpdn enable!vpdn-group 1 request-dialin protocol pppoe...

cwy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe have two sites - each with its own PABX, and a 320KB direct line between them. This line is being used for data, but we want to route PABX voice traffic over it as well.This is where the problem comes in. I went to http://www.cisco.com/en/US...

connie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've historically used the BW output from the SHOW FRAME-RELAY MAP command to "verify" the ISP provisioning speed. I found a document that says this is information from the CISCO MIB cfrExtCircuitBandwidth OID. However recently, I discovered the RF...

While studying ISIS i found this statement which i can't understand:"Level 2 routers know about other areas but will not have Level 1 information from its own area. In the OSI world, a router must know the topology of its own area; so a Level 2 route...

We're experiencing a problem with our cisco UBR 7246, which is unable to boot to completion. When it boots, it stops at this point: System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(13)CA, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1997 by cisco Systems, Inc...

hi,i have a network with 1000 Branches .Presently we are using the 172.16-31.0.0 series,with 2 ips being used for a single branch.ie:one for Serial and other for the Ethernet.but , this results in the wasteeage of 1 ip series on serial.is there a way...

gauravm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 837 adsl

hi i need help configuring a cisco 837 router can`t find any information on if it supports pppoa vcmux encapsulation

suba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I `ve been working on proxy server(ISA) to get internet sharing to the LAN users.I heard that that it is possible to do away with the proxy server using a router. Tell me is this trueThe scenario goes like thisLAN--switch--router--modem--ISP--internt...

ciscoguy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just did an upgrade from a 3640 to a 3700 router. The new router will not recognize the module 1fe-2ct1-csu. The ios ver is 12.3(3g). The module does power up but will not show up in the config and commands for that interface will not work. This mo...

h.wall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my attached document, i want to allow remote user of LAN2 to access the internet. The pix is a gateway for LAN1. If i can make the request from the users on LAN2 to reach the gateway then they can access the internet. The users on LAN2 has router-...

shoebwk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card