cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I'have mount a new BGP session with amazon and I receives the prefixes :  edge01.par9k(config)# sh ip bgp neighbors 37.49.236.118 routes received Peer 37.49.236.118 routes for address family IPv4 Unicast: BGP table version is 35542558, L...

Hi Gentle in ISP cloud there is VRF for each customer as you know one customer has connected to all branches thru MPLS or DATA links , we used BGP under VRF >>now if I need all branches to receive default from H.O in order to reach H.O then we can co...

Hello!I need to buy a license to browse internet and transfer data to other virtual machines.I visited a website where they sell these licenses codenamed L-CSR-SVC-5G-SEC= (Service Ordering PID CSR 5G SEC for the Public Cloud) as price and $0.0 $ on ...

ricky89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My all over country branch location connected to TATA MPLS but This particular branch (XYZ_Branch) location don't have TATA MPLS reachability at this area so we have decided to configure IPSEC tunnel between XYZ_Branch and TATA_MPLS. My local interne...

vyas.2020 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi People, I haven't figured out how How to active license ASR 1001-X 17.03.02  Amsterdam. I Couldn't find clear documentation to do it. One of my restriction I don't have internet to active on smart account in the other hand I haven't seen any comma...

dchaves by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have some ASR-1004 routers. I tried to upgrade from 16.05.03 to 16.12.04. When I reboot the router with 16.12.04, the router does not load. As it does, I see the following messages: -------------------------------------- RSA Signed RELEASE Imag...

roysm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites running RV340 and RV345 routers.I have VPN access running on both sites and site to site VPN between sites.All works great however... I want to be able to VPN into site A then from the remote computer access site B.When connected to ...

ozgrunt by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can give some ideas regarding the issue I'm experiencing at this moment we have correctly setup bfd between my router  and my BGP neighbor , however when I run the command sho bfd neighbors I don't have any output fr...

AlexMend by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I came across a practice question of true/false answer type . The statement is:"A router has single network layer that will interact with 2 Data link layers" .Ans:True (no explanation given) I get that N/w layer is common for all interfaces on router...

wH4Qz.png

Are the CSR1000v or the C8000v capable of throughputs greater than 10Gbps?  Can CPU cores be added to the deployment to increase performance or it the code only written to take advantage of 8 cores / vCPUs?

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card