cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, everyone, I have noticed there are numbers following the IP addresses in dynamic NAT configuration (see attached picture). I know in a PAT configuration (overload) those numbers are port numbers. I'm wondering if they are port numbers in dynam...

Mary Leon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

show platform hardware throughput cryptoThe current crypto level is 150000 kb/s show platform hardware throughput levelThe current throughput level is unthrottled show license allSmart Licensing is ENABLED(ISR_1100_4P_IPSEC_Throughput_100Mbps):Descri...

Yu3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have to put in config on about 150 cisco C1100-8P and wonder if anyone has tried to autoload config from usb?I found this article: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/1100/software/configuration/xe-16-6/cisco_1100_series_swcfg_xe...

bjarteof by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone.I have 50.000 devices on my site. all this computers access 3 ip address and 1 port every second (without stopping)which router do you advice? which router can handle this amount of connection?  now i have 4451x but there is some probl...

orxan20 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, doing a school project with Cisco Packet Tracer. For some odd reason, I am unable to ping my PT servers despite having implemented OSPF in my 3 routers. Only HQ and Branch can ping the HQ & Branch Servers and Internet User and ISP can ping Web Se...

Jin224 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I examine the ping in a test config in the packet tracer. The config:PC1 - Switch - (Fa0/1) RouterA (Fa0/0)  - (Fa0/0) RouterB (Fa0/1) - PC2I configured the routers default gateway as follows:RouterA : ip router 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 fastethernet 0/0Rou...

I have a multihomed scenario with two routers connected to two different ISP's.The inside interfaces of the routers have VRRP configured and are both connected to the same switch.IP SLA reachability is set up to track reachability to 8.8.8.8 in the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card