cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello team, I have 2 ASR9006 connected to a firewall.IRB and VRRP are running on both ASR9006.I have activated interface tracking on the VRRP, but the tracking shows "down" state while the physical interface is UP. Below is the configuration on ASR01...

Hello,At home, I bought a lab kit with routers and switches. My ISP router (Hub 3000 with WiFi capability) is connected to a Cisco 2800 series g0/0 - 192.168.2.72/24. I connected a switch Catalyst 3750 to Cisco 2800 g0/1 - 192.168.1.1/24. I have mult...

spyhabs by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello-  Can I configure IP SLA on a 6509 w/ IOS 12.2(18) SXF7? When attempting to configure IP SLA on the CLI I don't see an option. I even looked for the legacy command "rtr" and didn't see that either. Any assistance is appreciated.  Kind Regards, ...

Tony T. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, In the ISR G2 series we have the "hw-module usb disable" command to disable the usb module however I am unable to find the equivalent command on ISR 4K series ( 4221 and 4321). Could you please assist in the same. Any other info, do give m...

Hi All, Hoping there is a simple answer to this that I am missing. We have had site bandwidth upgrade for a few customer sites recently and I successfully applied either the Performance or Boost license as per bandwidth and CIR requirement to each si...

I currently have (5)3650's stacked together, but need to add more ports. I know we can stack up to (9) switches together, but my network architect is saying that while you can, 5 switches is the sweet spot and he is recommending we start another stac...

Hi,How I need to configure my C1841 router if I want to connect 2pc? I added adress on port fa0/0 and 0/1, configure ip address on pc, and they wan't ping. I just can ping default gateway.

Hi I have a L3 switch that is running ospf1 , I redistributed ospf1 into BGP and could see that the routes could be seen on the remote router where we peer using BGP but what i also see is the routes in another AS that the remote router peer with, I'...

I cannot remove the Class-map configuration from the configuration, I attach the configuration of my sw cisco nexus 3000 SW# show running-config  !Command: show running-config!Time: Mon Jun  7 21:50:22 2021 version 6.0(2)U6(7)hostname SW no feature t...

I am trying to configure BGP based routing between two sites using two ASA 5506Xs. Routing between most of the sites works fine. The one exception is the VPN networks. The subnets are configured using the Client Address Pool setting in the AnyConnect...

Shijune by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a CISCO1921/K9 with IOS file c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-3.T.binWe want to upgrade to c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M8.bin, latest release by cisco.I checked the release notes but the link for the 1900 series routers isn't working.  htt...

Hi all,Can somebody please help me understand what is being advertised from this router over ospf: !interface Loopback0description ConnectionToBranchip address 10.16.7.254 255.255.255.255!!router ospf 1redistribute static subnets route-map STATIC-PER...

Jeza-925 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I have a query wherein i have 3 equal cost paths from 3 different ebgp neighbors for a specific subnet. In the BGP configuration hierarchy i have configured the following 'maximum-paths 2' I can see the router installing 2 best paths i...

PD92 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes